Lower body lift after 355 pounds lost

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • You truly are an inspiration. Today is the beginning of my new life. I am at 400 lbs or so (not really sure) and I am determined to make a change. I have no knowledge about calories, counting percentages, or protien foods. I don't have any idea how this is going to happen, but after reading your story (thru all my tears!) I am ready to do this. I want to be as successful as you. Congratulations on your weight loss and THANK YOU for giving me hope.
  • I loved your story. I read the whole interview from myfooddiary.com. I looked through your pictures and the whole story radiates success. I had tears in my eyes by the end.

You're right, I do have willingness. When my lack of willpower makes me feel weak, I just have to remember that I was, am and will continue to be willing to stick to my healthy lifestyle!

Thank you.
  • Wow, I am in awe of anyone who can lose 355 pounds. You must feel fantastic and be so proud.
  • Wow! You look really good. :]
    I remember when my dad lost a lot of weight. It was so exciting to have him go to the pool with me and play basketball... Your daughter must be just as excited as you are. :]
  • Good for you!! Great job!!
  • You Look fantastic!! Your daughter must be sooo proud of you!! as l we all are too
  • wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    you are an inspiration to me at the same time i feel so bad about myself i need to loose 70 lbs only and i'm totally lazy.you're so determined congrats.btw your daughter is cute.
  • Great work Charles.
  • I'm down 55 and probably have another 40 at least before I reach Goal. 220 has just been a LONG time goal so I want to get that first.

Anyhow I think I have good skin, am losing at a not too fast pace, exercising, drinking water.

So I thought I would never need any skin removed. But I has a huge belly and well not sure now.

I read in weigh loss surgery forum, get to goal weight, maintain at least 6 months, then think about it. Sounds like good advice.

Congrats on your Amazing achievement.