Amanda's Before and After

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Blackbelt - thank you!

JMarie - before I lost weight, I thought doing so would fix all of my problems...well, it doesn't (too bad!). It does feel good to be smaller, though...I just think that "top of the world" feeling has to come from within, and you can have it at any size.
  • Beautiful! I read your Goal thread as well and I am just taken aback! You should be so proud!
  • Fabulous - awww, thank you! If I can do it, ANYONE can!
  • Wow Wow Wow
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing these pictures, they really give me hope!
  • OnlyMeantWell - I got that same hope from others on here when I first joined...and the support of those fabulous maintainers and all of the other wonderful folks here carried me through. Have hope, and hold onto that! You can absolutely, positively do this.
  • wow, how are u doing now, are u still on the forums, i sure hope so, J
  • J - oh yes, still here all the time! I use the Maintainers section of 3FC now to keep me on track toward my goals.

Glad you've joined us!
  • Wow!! You look fabulous! And so inspiring!
  • Deb - that's sweet -thanks!
  • All I can say is WOW. You look absolutely awesome.
  • Ladybug - awww, thank you! It takes work but it can be done!
  • Wow you look great! You are an inspiration :]
  • Wow these are amazing! Good for you and for keeping it off!
  • holy cow... You look AMAZING! I hope I can stick to it and do as you did... WOW just WOW... Do you think you can write me and tell me how you did it... that way I can see if I can take something that you have done and apply it to what I am doing! Thankyou so much...
  • HereIGoAgain...thank you! I'm glad you're here for this time around!

FatChick and MJHenderson - thank you so much. With a commitment to make it happen, you can DEFINITELY do this. Stick around!