My fat pants!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • That's awesome - cute couple btw!
  • inspiring photo gr8 job
  • nice... good job
  • Awesome! They're still pretty nice pants, maybe now you can have them taken in to fit! You and your GF look so happy! Congrats!
  • wAY TO GO sHANE!!
  • the pants actually look great :3 but wayyy too big for your new sexy bod! CONGRATS!!
  • Wow! Congrats! I am definantly inspired to get up and start kickin' my goals right out of there!
  • wow! you look great!
  • Wow!!
  • Wow what a great feeling!!! That is awesome!
  • You are so pretty!
  • Awesome Shane! Keep reminding yourself occasionally so you never go back to that point again!

And as a side note, I have a top similar to your gf's! At least for now, I will be retiring it soon because it's just too big now
  • WTG! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • NICE!! You look awesome, I'm happy for you.

• WOW - you could not have posted a better photo to sum up your journey - the pants say it all - where you were and where you are now - what an achievement!

Thanks so much for sharing - there's nothing like a picture to give the inspiration that those of us at the beginning need to keep on track and moving forward - it's the proof that it can be done, and that with hard work and determination, your story can be ours!

Good luck with the job at hand (maintainence) - how great that you have someone in your life to love and support you along the way - and we'll be cheering you on as well!