NightengaleShane 40lbs down - LOTS of photos

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Heeee I feel special now, knowing I am the first one to make an "I <3 3FC" sign.

Wendalyn, I posted a couple smiling pictures JUST FOR YOU. feel special!

I smile ALL THE TIME in person, but I always feel like my picture smile is so fake and forced.

Azure - Every time I see your icon, I think of Nicole Kidman... I swear... I was either drunk or getting drunk in all my HW pictures... I probably wouldn't let people take so many pics of me if I was sober THAT is probably why I was so freely smiling, too!

Meg - "Look how much your face has changed -- from a round moon to delicate, sculpted cheekbones. And you have that cute little pointed chin now." <----I'm going to have to print that out and look at that comment any time I am having an insecure "I think I'm FAT" day What an elaborate compliment!
  • Yeahgood job you look great .
  • You started on my birthday! (btw, you smell like butt! ^.^)

happy bunnies ^____^

You look totally awesome. AAAANNNNDDDD I MISS TALKING TO YOU. <3 my bestest chica, congrats on your goal making...thing. *offers up a cheddar bay biscuit*

How sad is it, those things have like 9g of fat each?

I guess its my turn to make with the losing weight now? :P

*big huggles*
  • SHANE ~ what a big difference from just a couple of days ago ~ I agree that we need to see new photos with smiles in them. It's hard to believe that just 40 pounds changes one's looks so much; now you can make up a small photo album of before and afters to look at as you work thru your maintenance phase ... ROSEBUD

BUT for now, you can celebrate, again ...

• you look wonderful!!!

congrats!!! can't wait to join you!!
  • you look awesome!
  • I'm smiling now, everyone. Refresh page one!

Casandra - I'll get on MSN, then. And OOO! OOO! Cheddar Bay Biscuit!! I'm craving some Red Lobster now. I can't believe they have 9g fat, either. in ONE little biscuit around TWO SMALL inches in diameter? BAH! No WONDER it's so easy to get fat.

You have a lot of stairs at your job. You should run up and down them for minutes at a time and annoy everybody.
  • you look great!!
  • You look great! But like I tell my DD, you should smile more!!! You have a very pretty smile!
  • WOW, you look fantastic! That's such a big difference, and you've really worked hard. Well done!

• Quote: You look great! But like I tell my DD, you should smile more!!! You have a very pretty smile!
    Get me drunk and my face will hurt from grinning by the end of the night
  • HOTT NESS!!!

You are practically a different person... Amazing, isn't it? And you stuck with it through thick and thin and FLORIDA!!!!

Well Shane, You've done a tremendously good thing for your health and well being! Now you keep up that maintenance, grrl!

Jay
  • Wow, Shane! You look fabulous. Very inspiring for me to keep going.

Congrats!
  • Nite,
    Thats what I'm talkin about, flaunt those pearly whites! Thanks for updating smiley shots. By the way, your sober smile is striking too. Congrats again for being such a successful loser! I mean that last line in a good way....
  • Amazing! Thanks for all the inspiring photos! What a difference 40 pounds can make! Congratulations! You look very attractive and confident.