Before and after pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I haven't posted my before and after pics yet. My DD1 just took some pics of me while we were trying to set up our camera and WOW it is funny how I picture myself looking like I did before weight loss (or at least the size I was in pic 2). I can't believe it is me in the pics.

The first 3 are from 2004, 2005,2006 The last ones are from today 07. all these pics were taking from August to sept of their year.

• Wow, Jen! You look fantastic! (and I bet you feel that way too )

Congratulations on an amazing transformation!
  • Jen: Great Job! You look fantastic! It can be a real challenge to pursue a healthier lifestyle especially with small children. (I'm assuming you have young ones because you have legos just like mine.) But you did it! Congratulations! Can I just say that even though we are the same height and similar beginning weight somehow your before picture looks a lot better than mine! How'd you do that?
  • You look great! What an accomplishment!
  • You look so awesome!!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • Wow, Jen you look totally fantastic. you obviously really deserve your success.
  • WOW!

You look amazing. You must feel wonderful.
  • You look great!
  • What an amazing change! You look great.
  • You look great! Good work!
  • It's so great to see success stories of people I "know" from the forum! You look so much younger (don't ya think?). WTG!!!!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss you look fabulous. You look so different in the two photographs you can really see the weight loss.
  • Congratulations; that's fantastic! You must be thrilled.
  • Quote: Jen: Great Job! You look fantastic! It can be a real challenge to pursue a healthier lifestyle especially with small children. (I'm assuming you have young ones because you have legos just like mine.) But you did it! Congratulations! Can I just say that even though we are the same height and similar beginning weight somehow your before picture looks a lot better than mine! How'd you do that?

Yeah I have 4 kids. Don't thought Legos amuse them for hours.lol I don't know how it would look better I just gave birth a few weeks before hand to my last and was wearing REALLY baggy clothes(the first pic). The other 2 shots were from during my weight loss.

Thanks everyone it took me a while to get pics up. I just got a digital camera and the courage to do it. lol
  • Quote: It's so great to see success stories of people I "know" from the forum! You look so much younger (don't ya think?). WTG!!!!

Actually I do thi nk I do ,when I was early 20s I looked older 20s now that I am 29 (I know not that old) I get mistaken for mid 20s all the time and it feels good.