General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2001, 03:04 AM   #1  

hi, im new to the board. i have dieted my whole life and im so tired i have just given up, i dont even have a scale. i have a 1&3 yr old and do not take care of myself even though i know that i HAVE to start for health reasons. and i do admit im tired of feeling bad about myself, dragging the extra weight around. but geez , one more "diet" ugh. i would like to try the pmd. my cholesteral is way high and i am at high risk for diabetes and as im not so young anymore i really need to deal with this. so can i join in with you gals? i thought if i just start something like the 5/4 veg fruit, i can make changes reather that go gung ho then quit like the million other times . i would love to hear how you do it, tips on getting the 5/4 in and any other things you think may help. ive lost weight soo many times but now i am at a point where i feel like ill never get motivated or feel good again. sorry so long and depressing!! thanks peapod
Old 02-26-2001, 04:02 AM   #2  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Hi peapod, we'd love to have you join us. First, to have your messages appear on the PMD thread, hit the reply button instead of the post button. Post will start a NEW thread as you did here.

My best advice in getting started is to copy the diet off the computer and study it. Then keep a diary of what you eat, at least for the first couple weeks to make sure you get it all in. I find that it helps me to do the diary part, still. Especially when I start to stray away from the diet. It is kind of fun once you get started, trying to fit all the things you need to eat into one day. Like a puzzle.

Good luck and we'll be here for you.
Closed Thread