3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   what to wear for weigh in.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/88550-what-wear-weigh.html)

Jamie1983 07-05-2006 04:59 PM

what to wear for weigh in....

Hey ladies. I am kinda ticked today. I weight myself this morning and I was 162, went in the my COD and I was 165. My question is what the heck can I wear to weigh tin that doest weight 3 pounds! I usually weat just jeans and a t shirt. I dotn really have any other pants besides jeans, should I get a weight in outfit nad hwear it each time I go...lol? :)

fitbyforty 07-05-2006 05:28 PM

If you always where the same outfit,i would think whether you gain or lose would not be affected by what you are wearing.I wear as little as possible,shorts and light tshirt.If i suddenly changed to jeans i imagine the scales would go up.

Debbie24 07-05-2006 05:46 PM

Thats funny because my WI weight is always 3lbs more than my morning weight. I weight myself every morning but only in undies and my usual time for WI is about 11-11:30am (after i have BF & 16oz at least water & a fruit) and i do try to wear the same things. Before i wore yoga pants & a T and now i wear Jeans & a T because i want to be at my goal weight in jeans so thats what i WI in. If you change the time of day you WI it will affect your weight also. So if you want to be 135lbs in jeans then WI in jeans, if you want to be 135lbs in shorts then WI in shorts. HTH.

Jamie1983 07-05-2006 06:02 PM

thanks that does help. I tihnk I am going to Target and getting some shorts, its hot enought for them here anyway.

CafeAmericain 07-05-2006 06:44 PM

I can only get to the COD after work, so I just WI with whatever I wore to the office and take off my shoes. I try to wear a light top with a removeable jacket on those days. My weight is usually about 3-4 pounds heavier at my "official" WI than it was at home in the morning. I figure compared to the total tonage I have to lose, 2-3 pounds of clothing isn't a big deal at this stage. ;-)

Funny story - one time my counselor took me around the corner to the scale and there was another woman there with *her* counselor. The woman was in her panties hopping around trying to get back into her jeans. Apparently she hadn't liked her first WI, because she had gotten off the scale and taken off her jeans and shirt for a do over. My counselor and I beat a hasty retreat until she was finished.

bizlawchik 07-05-2006 07:45 PM

Michelle, that's funny you say that. At my COD, I always take off my suit jacket and shoes, but the counselors always say that's the least of what they see. Apparently there are more than a few women who strip down to undies for WI!

Repo girl 07-05-2006 07:46 PM

I usually wear light jammies or yoga pants and a light T shirt. I always take off my shoes, and I ALWAYS pee when I get to the center before I even sign in. Of course I also shave my legs, take off my fingernail polish, remove my wedding ring, and exfoliate. Hey, every little bit helps right? LOL

CassyCat 07-05-2006 07:54 PM

I have a bunch of really flowy skirts, I wear those, a light tshirt, and sandals when I go weigh in ^^ My favorite pair of jeans weighs 3lbs.

StargazerJMK 07-05-2006 09:57 PM

I weigh in with whatever I've worn to the office that day, but I DO remove shoes, jacket, and even my belt (its heavier than I thought.) I also can see a 3 pound difference between my home scale and the "Official" scale at COD.

Jamie1983 07-05-2006 10:11 PM

lol getting naked for my weight in, I never thought about that..haha. I'm not shy, but I've seen kids in there, dont wanna scare em. :D

Debbie24 07-05-2006 10:57 PM

You gals are too funny. They asked me once if i wanted to remove my jeans and i was like "NO". Ask me again when i get to 125lbs ;) I havent seen anyone do it but i guess they do at my center too. If i'm wearing really light slippers then i keep them on but if its chunky or i'm wearing sneakers i do take those off.

Ninacali 07-06-2006 01:21 AM

I've been wearing the same thing, a very light weight pair of khaki capri's & a tank. Not sure what I'll do when cooler weather hits. And stripping down is also not an option since my COD has a male counselor!.....lol@ repogirl & fashn, remove anything possible it's all good! My darn retainer is permament though!

StargazerJMK 07-06-2006 12:40 PM

I once whinned about a .2 gain, my counselor took my glasses off the top of my head and I was actually down that wi. Go figure.

bizlawchik 07-06-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StargazerJMK
I once whinned about a .2 gain, my counselor took my glasses off the top of my head and I was actually down that wi. Go figure.

TOO FUNNY!!!:rofl: :rofl:

MetalChic 07-06-2006 02:27 PM

I had the same problems with weigh in. But, I was weighing in dress pants then jeans. When I wore jeans I always had a gain.I started only going on days that I went to work so I wouldn't have on jeans. I took my jeans off one time and it made a 5lb difference. Also, I would go to the restroom right before weigh in whether I really had to go or not would make over a 1/2lb difference for me.

Going to weigh in at the same time everyday makes a difference too. The later in the day the more I weighed.