General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2001, 05:21 PM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Question Nutri System???

Hi there.... I am just starting the nutri system diet, Anyone ever tried it??? And if so did it work for you?? Thanks so much for any and all help
Old 07-27-2001, 06:28 PM   #2  

Hey there!

I have done Nutrisystem and it did work for me. The only problem for me was you eat their food and then when I began eating real food I gained it all back. But it took a while. This was a long time ago...1993 so i am sure some improvements have been made. Good luck to you!!!

Marcie
Old 07-30-2001, 08:26 AM   #3  

Hi
I too have done nutri system...i loved it and would like to do it again... how did you get a hold of them.. i did it way back and lost so much weight... i really had faith in their plans and they unfortunately closed down before i got onto maintenance and how to start eating regular food so of course i started to put it back on thinking it would never happen..well it did... but id love to do it again.. please let me know how you found them and where i should look!
Good luch with it all..
Chupp
Old 07-30-2001, 08:35 AM   #4  

Thumbs down Hi there Chupp!!

Hey there!! You can go to nutrisystem.com and order from the website It is easy to do and you are right...it sure does work I am so excited about seeing just how good it does Hope that helps!! Have a great week
Old 08-01-2001, 06:41 PM   #5  

I successfully lost 50 pounds with NutriSystem and lots of exercise. It was great, I was single, the center was around the corner from my house and I liked the convenience. I successfully kept it off for over 5 years, until I stopped all the exercise and did not make the appropriate changes in my eating.

Any program can work if you work it. Good luck. I just wonder on the importance of the weekly meetings, I looked forward to mine, of course, I lost 2 pounds every week for 25 weeks, no lie, just like a clock. Doing the program on line will work for some people who work the resources of the site.

Liza
Old 08-01-2001, 09:32 PM   #6  

Smile Thanks Liza

You are so right about changing the eating habits!! I know that no matter how much I lose on this program that I have got to learn the small portions and balance in the food pyramid to keep it off, I know its up to me to make this keep working, I have been struggling with my weight for 7 years now and I am just SO tired of the 3 day diets LOL and the LOSE 10 POUNDS THIS WEEK gimics...the sad time thing is that I am such a sucker, I tried most of them I am just trying to learn from this plan, It seems to have exactally the right amount of each food group and I will work with that and try to shop for myself after this month, It is so cool that you lost 2 lbs. a week!!!! That is just awsome! 50 pounds is such an acomplishment in that amount of time Again Thanks So Much for the reply... and I wish you only the best
Closed Thread