Diet Center????

• Hi, a long time ago on my diet journey I went to Diet Center and used their plan and supplements and was very successful. The supplements seemed to help with the carb cravings I get and the structure helped me stay focused. I am thinking about doing it again and wondered if anyone has followed the program lately. I have heard that it has had some changes made. If you've tried it or know someone who is using it I would appreciate hearing about it and if they are happy and successful with the program. Thanks in advance for your info!!!
  • I tried Diet Center twice. First time about 10 years ago, second time 1 year ago. I didn't have much success either time. I tried it again the second time because I felt really out of control. I thought that maybe a limited program would help, but it really didn't. There probably were some changes, but it still was pretty strict and I thought the rate of loss was quite slow. I felt it was very expensive and I regret spending the money.

I wouldn't recomend it--but good luck whatever you decide.
  • Ellen, thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. I haven't made any decisions yet, but feel like I need to get busy and do something to get myself back in the game! I appreciate your information!!