What Are You Listening To?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • i love anything hip hop of today,not really a country music kind of girl,and i refuse to listen to heavy metal! i like normal rock,hip hop and 80's
  • I think it was Shennie and Carmen that was talking about this, BUT..ok...
    DH and I were listening to the radio in the truck last night on our way home, when this song comes on. The words were "All she wants is my pimp juice"
    I had to listen over becuz I could not believe what I was hearing......
  • star, you should hear the one about going taking the girl to the candy shop to lick his lollypop, or the one called “**tch get in my car”. That one is pretty tame compared to the ones now.
  • Or The Whisper Song. I can't believe they play that on the radio. My DNephew (who JUST turned 18) was playing that in his walkman and I took it and gave it to his daddy. But, the way my DBrother is, he probably just gave it right back. My DB is "the old man in the club."
  • For those that mentioned James Taylor...his son Ben just put out a new album, its pretty good. His mom (Carly Simon) helped him on some things and it was produced by none other than Kevin Bacon- LOL!
  • okay I know im a little late jumping in...

I like all kinds of music from the beetles to rock, hard rock, country, and pop.

I was a "new waver" in the 80's listened to Dead or Alive, Depeche Mode, Dr. and the Medix, Thompson Twins, ABC, etc.

Then I was in to Country absolutely love George Strait, Lorie Morgan, John Michael Montgomery, Michael Martin Murphy, Martina McBride,

Loved the retro 70's - Lobo, Jim Croce, Carpenters, Captain and Tennille, Simon & Garfunkel, etc.

Loved the "Big Hair Bands", Def Lepard, Aerosmith, Poison, Kiss, Cinderella, etc.

I also like 3 doors down, lynard skynard, green day, arvile,

So basically I like it all! LOL
  • Beanie- Are you familiar with an older hard rock band call the New York Dolls?
  • OMG- my DH loves them...he was born and raised in the East Village (NYC) so he saw them around all the time.
  • OMG- my DH loves them...he was born and raised in the East Village (NYC) so he saw them around all the time.
  • sorry, the site messed me up
  • Katie-
    No I have never heard of them. I thought I had heard of almost anything! LOL Although I might know a song of their without knowing who sings it! LOL
    Beanie
  • afew more -Jackson Brown, Queen, Heart
    and "Judies Turn To Cry", "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
    LOL
  • Anyone heard the songs

"Spirit in the Sky" or "Blasphemous Rumours" how bout "White Lines" or "Boom Boom Boom"??
  • Im with you Beanie OMG Blasphemous Rumours makes me feel OLD!
  • lol and to think in the 80's we were cutting edge!

Just thought of another one my hubby and I loved to dance to Relax! by frankie goes to hollywood!