General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2001, 08:52 PM   #46  
Uber-Moderator!!

Talking Me too!

Yes - on starting a new thread, and an emphatic YES on Bill P. being a genius!! Free day - what a great concept.

Jim and I have our Free Day breakfast every Sunday now at Stack's. That place fills up quick - so we get there early. They have the best pancakes and waffles - food I would have never given myself permission to consume until now (instead I'd just feel resentment because Jim could have it!). So anyway, we had our breakfast at Stack's at 8:30 and that held me until we ate an early dinner at around 4:30 at Red Robin - hamburger, fries and a 'flat on your beak' special. Red Robin has 'bottomless' fries - and before I would have eaten until I popped. But I was satisfied with the one serving - didn't even finish THAT.

Now it's Monday and I woke up at 4 a.m. with tons of energy - excited about my workout and the upcoming week!

Hey all you lurkers out there - we have so many hits on this thread, I KNOW you're there - I urge you to give BFL a look...get OUT of the round robin of 'miracle' diets and pills that don't work as they are promised (except perhaps the first week or two which is just water weight anyway). The only way to lose weight is to EAT RIGHT and EXERCISE - you only need to do it the correct way. I know I'm preaching here, but BFL could be the right way for you. Like I said, it's hard work, but the rewards are worth it - and when you transform - YOU did it - not a pill!
Old 06-11-2001, 09:44 PM   #47  
GARDENING ADDICT

I haven't had a chance to read the latest posts because of this stupid computer. I think I need either a new hard drive or just get a new modem . The fact that I know nothing about computers doesn't help when it comes to dealing with a computer repair shop
So , while I am able to get online at this time (it's hit or miss if Windows will even start) I just want to say that even if i am not able to post with you guys, that I am still with BFL and this group.And know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Now I'll go back and read todays posts. See ya (I hope)~~~Sil
(P.S. Bee, you are adorable! It's so nice to finally see you )

Last edited by 2BFIT1; 06-11-2001 at 09:53 PM.
Closed Thread