Think Slim

• I have been trying to loose weight for years now with little success and lots of failures and as I was searching the internet yesterday I came across a site which had an article in it written by a sports psychologist named Pete Cohen. I found it interesting so I thought I'd share it with you.If you go to www.ivillage.co.uk and search for' think slim' you should find it. This is what I am going to try from now on as I am tired of feeling miserable because I am not allowed to eat the foods I want and feeling more miserable after I have given in and eaten the foods I want.
    Hope you like it.
    Anne
  • Mooz49,

Thanks for the website. I added that to my favorites. I especially like this one.

5. Diet and fitness: Your virtual guide on everything from dieting to working out. Your destination for information and answers on how to eat healthily, find a workout that works and stay on track with your diet. Get expert advice and talk to others about how
  • Lighten Up
    Pete Cohen has his own website at www.lightenup.co.uk and a new book out too.

TTFN
  • Kathy - I'm glad you liked the website.

TTFN - Thanks for the info on www.lightenup.co.uk

We will get there eventually with a little help from each other.

If anyone out there has any good websites that they know of I would love to hear about them - not just about slimming but anything interesting.

Thanks

Anne
  • Any one had any luck with thinking slim yet?