3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions

General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Knowledge is Power

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2001, 01:03 AM   #1

Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, my diet before New Year's was horrible. I ate the worst foods, all of the time.

I was in Italy for New Year's (something I've wanted to do forever), and decided that I was going to make a New Year's resolution that I would stick to. No more eating unhealthy food. Now, I decided this in the country that offers pizza on every corner, so it wasn't easy.

When I got back from my trip (the greatest vacation of my life), I didn't know enough about food to really eat healthy. I bought a few books, two good ones by Covert Bailey, and talked to a lot of people about food and it's effects on the body.

After learning more about food, and what it contains, and what it does to the body, it was a lot easier to not eat bad food. When I heard what pizza and soda do to my insides, I could stop eating that without much difficulty.

I am happy to say that this was the first New Year's resolution that I have ever stuck with. I guess knowledge really is power.

Good luck to all of you on your journey to a healthier, happier you!

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.