General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2001, 01:32 AM   #1  

Hello Everyone,

I'm not really trying to lose weight, but I am trying to eat healthy. My diet contained pizza and soda 3x a week, with no exercise. I didn't feel good about what I was doing to my body, so I decided, on New Year's Eve, to make a change.

The next time I went shopping, I brought along a friend, my control for a day friend. She went up and down the isles with me, telling me yes or no to the foods I picked. This kept me from slipping back into the old habit, and helped me pick out healthy food.

I just listened to her, without disagreeing. I gave up control for that day, and it made me a healthier person. Every time I go shopping I bring her along, and I leave the store with healthy food, and I feel great about it.

My fridge is now filled with fruit and veggies, and I gave up soda. I think that having a shopping buddy really helped.

Perhaps a shopping buddy can help you too!

JGMotiv
http://www.motivation123.com
Closed Thread