Just jumping in...

• I have lurked on this site and maybe posted once or twice but have never commited to being a TRUE member and not just a lurker. I started my diet (again) 2 days ago and I really need some support....SO, here I am...ready to make a commitment and belong.

I'm not sure where I "fit" so I am just posting here. I am doing the 20/30 fat and fiber plan by Mirkin. I really like it so far.

A little about me....I am a SAHM to 2 boys aged 2 and 3. I have been married for almost 7 years to my high school sweetheart. I am turning 30 in less than a month and I am having a hard time with that. LOL SO...I want to lose some weight before then, get healthier, so I can feel better about me.

I got on the scales the other day and weighed 294...more than I have ever weighed in my life..even at 9 months pregnant with an 11 lb. baby. I am ashamed.

Thanks for letting me jump right in.
  • hi tricia,
    \welcome do u wanna be buddies? im 33& i just started a low fat plan on monday& yesterday i created a low fat eating thread so ya can post there if yad like