General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2001, 11:41 AM   #1  

IS there anyone doing the weight watchers exchange plan from way back when. I tryed the
points and it didn;t work for me so i am back to the exchanges. If anyone else is doing this
please lets talk
Old 05-01-2001, 08:32 PM   #2  

Default exchange plan

wwgal. I would love to talk to you, but I need the exchange plan! I am on a desparate search to find it! I lost 35 pounds in 1991 on it and find it easier and healthier than the points. If you can help, let me know!

thanks..Monica
[email protected]
Old 05-01-2001, 09:19 PM   #3  

Default exchange plan

I don;t have an extra copy but if you like i can post it here. I know how hard it is to find the
old ww material. I have the 96 freedom plan if you would like me to post that.
Old 05-01-2001, 10:16 PM   #4  

That would be fantastic if you posted it! I am not sure if it will be the same one that I did in the early 90's, but I will try it if it is comparable!
Thanks!!!!
Old 05-02-2001, 08:35 AM   #5  

do you remember anything about the program?
Old 05-03-2001, 04:16 PM   #6  
Cowboy Up Chick

Default I have some things that may help....

1) I have a 7 day Quick Start Plus Journal I did in Excel (for weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4+)

2) I have a journal that combines EATING BY THE NUMBERS (selections) with POINTS (I have this in Excel and Word).

If anyone wants it just e-mail me:

[email protected]
Old 05-05-2001, 05:09 PM   #7  

I would love to have a look at this also, if you don't
mind. TIA
Old 05-05-2001, 07:17 PM   #8  
cookies are for browsers

You can usually find older WW cookbooks (not the materials, mind you) that have the program in the
front of the books at used bookstores, antique shops, and garage sales. Many library associations will have
weekly book sales, and I can always find at least one WW cookbook that has the plan in it.

You may also want to do a search on "food pyramid" and find the USDA's website. This is very
very similar to the exchange program.

Good luck!
Old 05-05-2001, 09:34 PM   #9  

I am still looking for my material. I just went on vacation and i am hoping i didn;t leave it there
Old 05-06-2001, 02:27 PM   #10  

Default ww exchange plan

Hi, I just joined today and was pleased to hear of someone else doing the old ww exchange plan. I do not want to go back to ww meetings and I had great success with the exchange plan, I lost 60 pounds in the early 90's with it. I started on it again in October 2000 and have lost 34.5 lbs. so far. I have all of the information they passed out at the meetings. If you still need the info just e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Norma
Old 05-07-2001, 04:01 PM   #11  

Norma,

Yes, yes, yes! Anything you have would be great! You can e-mail me, fax, call. . . whatever! (smile) I was very successful on that plan as well! I need it desperatley
Also, I checked out your profile...are you sure we aren't friends? I read, fish and crochet, and am a sales manager for the telephone company here! Small world....

i look forward to your post or email.
Monica
[email protected]
Old 05-07-2001, 04:17 PM   #12  

Default Norma

I by all means would love all the info you have also! My email addy is:
[email protected]
Am looking forward to recieving all the stuff. Again, Thanks!
Old 05-10-2001, 05:45 PM   #13  
Groovy Canadian Chick

Default 1990-1991 Exchange Program

I'm looking for one of the original exchange programs from WW. It was a very basic program, but I lost weight on it. It was 1990-1991 program. I'm currently on Winning Points and finding it a struggle. Any information would be great.

Thanks,
Jodie
Old 05-10-2001, 07:06 PM   #14  

Blonde,

One of the other members had a great idea that I just tried. Order one of the old cookbooks! I went to www.half.com and ordered two ww cookbooks with the copyright of 1991. They always have the plan in the front of the book! I am doing the points now too, and have lost 4 pounds in the first week, but i truly find the exchange program healthier and easier to follow. Good luck and thanks nc mom for starting the thread. It looks like there are many who feel the way you do.

Regards, Monica
Old 05-11-2001, 09:36 AM   #15  

SO how is everyone doing on the plan? I have not been doing that great but i am not giving up.

you can also watch ebay for ww things.

does everyone have the exchange plan because i found my material if anyone needs me to
post it here. I have the 94-95 and 96 material.
Closed Thread