Anyone try Satietrol

• I have been taking Satietrol for about a week. I have lost 30 pounds and could not get off this wicked plateau. I lost 3 pounds this week. It is a natural appetite control liquid drink. You are suppose to take it before meal but I have been taking it at night to curve my nighttime eating. I have about 80 more pounds to go. Anyone have any experience with this. There are not side effects and I have had more energy.

Thanks
    Sandi
  • Did you read about Satietrol in the new issue of Woman's World? I called the General Nut. Center in my area and they said that they could not keep it on the shelves. I am also curious to see if anyone else has used it. I looked Satietrol up on the www.drugstore.com website and most of the ingredients looked pretty natural. Just curious is all. Darn that Woman's World! Just another product to throw in and muddy up the ever confusing and complicated ole' lifestyle change!
    Nancy
  • I saw the article
    I ordered it from ezweightloss.com. I couldn't find it at gnc. It has been keeping me on my diet plan. I am home this week due to vacation and have not cheated once. I did start taking it before lunch and dinner. I have a big breakfast. I am a calorie counter and have to make myself eat at least 1400 calories a day. I saw the article and went for it. I really do myself in at night. If it works and I can lose this weight and not go on drugs amen!!