3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions

General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Lost 47 lbs and still going

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2004, 09:25 PM   #1

Talking Lost 47 lbs and still going

HI all,

My name is Julie, I'm 22 and like everyone here I am looking for weight loss buddies to share weight loss tips and success strategies. I have lost 47 lbs since august 2003, with no special diet, no pills, Just good ole exercise and I changed my lifestyle of eating , to eating fruits veggies, and eating out only once a week
I have to stress here, WATER WATER WATER, it' s a lifesaver.
check out my site http://jewels20.50megs.com
or email me at jules20@hotmail.com

Best of Luck to All
Old 01-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #2

I'm brandy spankin new to this board. I just had my 2nd child a year ago and I'm looking to lose 40-50 lbs. I was wondering what kind of excersize routine were you doing?? I'm also looking for some inspirations and some motivation!!!

Old 01-08-2004, 08:10 PM   #3

Wink Hi there

Welcome Aboard,

Well somethings that have helped me greatly, were cutting my calories, drinking lots of water, and exercising daily. I started at 256 lbs, in August 03, I am currently 214 lbs. I have just basically started eating more fruits, veggies, salads. Pumping the water, add some lemon or lime into it or even crystal light if you cant drink it plain/ I've heard you should drink 1/2 your body weight in water daily. I keep myself busy at times that I know I have snacking urges. I also exercise everday for about 45 minutes, sometimes longer. I have started doing pilates, but other than that I mainly walk on my treadwell or use a weight machine. Most important stay in touch. Have people who understand around you. We are your best support system..... Best of Luck, Keep in Touch
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.