General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:07 PM   #1  

Default Will I gain weight from this.

I have recently lost a lot of weight over the course of two months. I was 121 pounds, now I'm roughly 106. i've been eating more healthily, aware of calories, carbs, proteins, sugars, fibre, etc. I've been taking throughout the course of a day. Yesterday, my mom made some zucchini bread, and i had a square of it, thinly sliced. about 1.5 cm thick, and 3 inches wide. I felt guilty about that, and feared it will add fat to my belly. Today, my day consisted of this:

Breakfast:
Shreddies (1 cup)
Yogurt: iogo 35 calorie yogurt
Mashed banana
cup of water with ice

Lunch:
1/3 cup of rice
half a fillet of halibut
three bean salad-1/2 cup

snack:
sugar free jello pudding
about 10 pop chips

Dinner:
One cup of hearty vegetable soup
sugar free iced coffee

dessert:
4 timbits
1 oatmeal rasin cookie
black chai tea

the dessert made me feel guilty, but i was still hungry. i managed to stay in my calorie limit but I'm scared this will make me lose my flat stomach that i want to keep toned for an upcoming trip to the cottage, and wearing a nice bikini.

I've been obsessed with what I'm eating, and I'm afraid whatever i eat, no matter how healthy will make me gain weight.
fitandhealthychicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:15 PM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No you will not. Weight is a game of averages. One meal or one day won't make any difference.

If you want to stress less about this, try some exercise. It gives you much more wiggle room. If you do already exercise, then you are being very silly.

I eat A LOT of healthy stuff.

Last edited by IanG; 08-18-2015 at 07:16 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:27 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitandhealthychicka View Post
I have recently lost a lot of weight over the course of two months. I was 121 pounds, now I'm roughly 106. .....

I've been obsessed with what I'm eating, and I'm afraid whatever i eat, no matter how healthy will make me gain weight.
Do you mind me asking you how old you are? I'm assuming you're pretty young - you mentioned something about your mother and what she had prepared. Also I'm curious as to how tall you are...106 lbs, even at a young age and a small stature, is very thin.

I'm a bit troubled by your comment that you're "obsessed" with what you are eating. Your apparent youth, your low beginning weight and even lower weight now, and your apparent preoccupation with staying very thin, and your detailed list of what you are eating makes me wonder if you are developing an eating disorder.
SouthernMaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:39 AM   #4  

you did great ! keep doing
clairelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:41 AM   #5  

suggest you to get a food scale .like this
clairelv is offline   Reply With Quote