General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-23-2015, 05:48 PM   #1  

Default How did weight loss change your breasts?

Ok,I know, awkward topic for some of you (I apologize in advance). I know that for most people, weight loss decreases breast size (duh). But is that all? What about the shape/perkiness? Secretly I'm hoping that they get perkier as I lose weight but probably not. However, I do dare to hope and it would be a nice source of motivation.

Last edited by teasnackers; 02-23-2015 at 05:50 PM.
teasnackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/152/125

Height: 5'4"

Mine look like balloons that disappeared behind the couch during a party and were found two weeks later. Deflated and wrinkly. I'd get surgery if I could afford. it.
Violette_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/173/160

Rocks in socks for me lol
Jemcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 95.6/75.6/65.6

Height: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
Mine look like balloons that disappeared behind the couch during a party and were found two weeks later. Deflated and wrinkly. I'd get surgery if I could afford. it.
Me too ^^^ except I'm too much of a chicken to contemplate surgery and I'm pregnant again so they'll probably be even worse after this round of punishment!
fitnhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:27 PM   #5  
Suicide Wing Winner

S/C/G: 135/98/105

Height: 5'5"

How your breasts will look really depends on your age and how much you want to lose.

At 135 I was a 34D and at 120 I was a 34C… but after that my breast size didn’t really change that much... but the band size went down a lot. Right now I’m a 30C (small C). As far as sagginess – they are about the same (not perkier ). The only way to get perkier breasts is surgery... I think.
Krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:32 PM   #6  

Mine are so droopy I could tuck them in my pants' pockets.

At least when I was in the 300s I had big boobs...except they were fat.
TheLastStraw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #7  

Quote:
Mine look like balloons that disappeared behind the couch during a party and were found two weeks later. (
The 2 weeks later made me laugh even harder for some reason...

Last edited by TheLastStraw323; 02-23-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #8  

dang and I was really hopeful..oh well, it makes sense. I'm a 34C right now (not big but not small? maybe on the large side of average) and there are already stretch marks appearing on the top of my breasts. as for my weight I'm 163 (lost 9 pounds SO FAR) and they don't seem to have changed much. I'm 19 too so I don't really know how they're going to change either.
teasnackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:33 AM   #9  
Irish dance addict

S/C/G: 145/145.4/125

Height: 5' 3"

I'm youngish (about a month shy of 30) and they were never too big. When I lose weight they do get smaller. My bust decreases by about an inch. Recently I gained a bit of weight and can tell they're bigger. I'm still trying to wear my 32B bras but I'm probably more like a 34B/34C at this point.

I think whether or not you hang on to your breast size will depend on genetics. My body shape is very pear.

In terms of non-surgical perkiness, you can try to strengthen your pectoral muscles. This will sort of hold them up. Strength-training moves like push ups and butterflies would benefit that area.

You also have age on your side in terms of your skin bouncing back. Even if they seem a bit saggy to begin with your skin may regain its elasticity with time. Personally my highest weight was 160, then I went to 145, 128, and then bouncing up and down through the 130s/low 140s for the past few years. I wouldn't say they got perkier but they didn't sag more (again, never very big to begin with).
atmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:03 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasnackers View Post
dang and I was really hopeful..oh well, it makes sense. I'm a 34C right now (not big but not small? maybe on the large side of average) and there are already stretch marks appearing on the top of my breasts. as for my weight I'm 163 (lost 9 pounds SO FAR) and they don't seem to have changed much. I'm 19 too so I don't really know how they're going to change either.
You should be fine at 19. You are young with nice skin still!

Talk to us in 15 years.

Great job on your weight loss so far, keep up the good work!
Old 02-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 155/152/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastStraw323 View Post
The 2 weeks later made me laugh even harder for some reason...
Have you ever seen weeks old balloons? That's exactly what my boobs look like. I hate the wrinkly texture even worse than I hate the loss of firmness.
Violette_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:11 PM   #12  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

I always assumed stretch marks on breasts were something everyone had! I mean, when you think about it, in order to grow them to begin with the skin has to stretch. I've had marks on them since I can remember. Embrace it!

I'm a C cup, always have been. I've lost about 50 pounds, and haven't noticed any change in size, just a smaller band size in my bras. Same with when I gained weight...breasts stayed the same size all through college until my highest weight a couple years ago. A little more of the "deflated" look after losing but I think that's because I'm in my late 20s, not because of weight loss! At 19, I don't think you have much to worry about in that area

I definitely will be trying to work on my chest muscles when I'm closer to goal weight to see if that makes a difference in perkiness.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #13  

Quote:
Have you ever seen weeks old balloons? That's exactly what my boobs look like. I hate the wrinkly texture even worse than I hate the loss of firmness.
LOL yes! And just so you know, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at your description.

Now I'll think of you when I put my wrinkly balloons in my pants' pockets!
Old 02-26-2015, 04:28 PM   #14  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

I went from a 38C to a 34A. You read that right. An A. I'm actually a double AA but good lucking finding those bigger than a training bra for teenagers. I have battery boobs. Double A. If they made a triple A, I bet it'd fit. So it's either batteries or minor league baseball references. I used to be really down about my girls, wishin' they were bigger. But oh well. I don't want surgery and they're so small they don't sag 'cause there's nothing to em' to sag. Hooray for small victories. Pun intended.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #15  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

My breasts don't really change size. The bust perimeter stays the same. I did change my bra size, though. I went from UK 38D to 32G. You'll never find me without a bra now. They're so much more comfortable. I even wear maternity bras to sleep. My boobs got much perkier after I figured out my real bra size and it only took a few days.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote