General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:21 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimelting View Post
Unfortunately, I lost the baby on Feb. 1. So, I'm back in the program - today is my third day back. I only gained six pounds since 12/16 which isn't bad for me. I've already lost 2.5 of what I gained. So I'm at 226.5. I refuse to change my ticker back up to 226.5!
I am sorry to hear about your loss. but I'm happy to hear you got right back on track. You got this!!
bbarber62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:40 PM   #47  
miamimelting

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7

bbarber62 - How are you doing on your program? Did you start a blog? Are you doing the full fast! Tell me all about what is going on. I remember you were getting ready to begin and I can see by your ticker that you have lost 17.3!! Woooohoooo!!!!
miamimelting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #48  

Quote:
bbarber62 - How are you doing on your program? Did you start a blog? Are you doing the full fast! Tell me all about what is going on. I remember you were getting ready to begin and I can see by your ticker that you have lost 17.3!! Woooohoooo!!!!
HI!!! I am doing well on the program! sticking to it! I didn't start a blog. maybe i will though! haha! I am doing the full fast. Today is Week 6 Day 1 on product for me! So i've officially made it 5 full weeks! It's been great. I feel really good mentally and physically.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #49  
miamimelting

I'm so glad! It really is the easiest program I've ever done. I'm on day six of my restart and I'm down to the 222 I was before I left. I've lost the 7 lbs in six days. I feel great too! I have energy and feel positive. Yaaay for us! I meet with the nutritionist again for the first time on Tuesday. I'm not sure how many weeks I have left on full fast. I'm thinking, eight, but not entirely sure. Time is going to go by with or without us doing this! Might as well do it and when the time comes be happy we did. Much better than realizing time has come and we didn't. Spent way to many years doing that. Let's do this!
Old 02-21-2015, 12:00 PM   #50  
miamimelting

PS - Are you doing any exercise?
Old 02-21-2015, 01:32 PM   #51  

Quote:
I'm so glad! It really is the easiest program I've ever done. I'm on day six of my restart and I'm down to the 222 I was before I left. I've lost the 7 lbs in six days. I feel great too! I have energy and feel positive. Yaaay for us! I meet with the nutritionist again for the first time on Tuesday. I'm not sure how many weeks I have left on full fast. I'm thinking, eight, but not entirely sure. Time is going to go by with or without us doing this! Might as well do it and when the time comes be happy we did. Much better than realizing time has come and we didn't. Spent way to many years doing that. Let's do this!
I absolutely love it and it really is helping me fix my issues with food and helping me be able to identify what emotions and what things in my life have really caused me to be this way. we got this!

i am exercising on my days off from work since i have 3-4 days off a week. on those days i go in the morning and focus mainly on weights (30-45 minutes) and then do 15 minutes of cardio. then in the afternoon i go back and do about 40 minutes of cardio or go hiking. depending the day. how about you?
Old 02-23-2015, 01:18 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 85/83/60

Height: 156cm

So happy to have found this thread and see how other people are doing with a shake plan!

I am currently using Optislim shakes and replacing my lunches with them. I started in January for 2 weeks and I lost 5 kilos in that time which I was so impressed with, but then special occasions came up and I gradually slipped off my shake wagon causing me to gain 3 kilos back

However, I am ready to ditch the junk food once again, get back into my optislim lunch and healthy home cooked meals at night time.

It's really nice to be able to check in on this thread to see how others are doing with this weightloss method
Fresh Feeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:53 AM   #53  
miamimelting

bbarber - That is a lot of exercise! Good for you! I'm so jealous about the hiking. I love to hike. I'm stuck in the frozen tundra of NH. So, I go to the gym 5 days a week. I do a structured program that I follow on Body Building.com - I love structure! Plus, it is free and the program is put together by some real bad *** people. Makes me feel so strong. About 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill and 45 minutes of weight training. Nothing makes me feel more powerful then moving weight. I have lost the weight before. I was my goal weight for over three years! I got there by weight training - NOT a lot of cardio. Cardio doesn't give you the curves and body structure that weight training does. It doesn't make you bulky at all, it makes you strong and curvy and super feminine and athletic. That is the look I want back! I love success stories. They inspire me to no end! I love seeing you succeed. Keep going! I'm here cheering you on! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Old 02-23-2015, 06:55 AM   #54  
miamimelting

Welcome Fresh Feeling!

We all work together on this thread! Happy to have you here! We will cheer you on every step of the way, and pick you up when you fall on your bum. Which you will do, and that is OK! Let's go!
Old 02-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #55  

what program do you follow on bodybuilding.com?
Old 02-26-2015, 05:56 AM   #56  
miamimelting

James Grage's - Rewired! It is really simple. There are a few exercises that I sub out with similiar exercises but for the most part it is basic stuff. You can be my buddy on there too if you want!
Old 02-28-2015, 06:52 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 85/83/60

Height: 156cm

I've been doing well this week with optislim shakes and some fitness. I bought a crosstrainer which now lives in my lounge room so no excuse now!

I can't wait to hop on the scales monday afternoon when I come home from work. Hopefully it will give me more motivation
Fresh Feeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #58  

Congratulations on your weight loss and finding a program that works for you. I hope you continue to feel great and see results.
healthnut050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 345/ticker/170

Height: 5'8

I'm really glad I found this! I'm happy to see those of you that are following the plan and doing well on it. I'm going to be calling the hospital tomorrow to find out about their program. It's a 24 week program, with 12 weeks being strictly on Optifast. I'm kind of nervous, but excited at the same time! I really feel like I need something like this.
ruby2sday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:51 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 100.3kg(220lb)/(189)/(140)

Height: 161cm 5'3"

Smile

Great to stumble onto this site and this thread. The posts sound really supportive and helpful. I have just started Optifast last week and there are no formal programmes where I live so this site may be a real lifeline. I have the diet / weight loss / weight gain history that many can identify with. So I am really hoping that Optifast used properly will help me.
Jen8 is offline   Reply With Quote