General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi gymrat, I'm in a bit of a rut myself but I see it as part of the process and I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm focusing on mindful eating as much as possible.

I'm no help on the Christmas front. This is the first year I'm diving into the holiday season with no plan and no guilt. I'm enjoying it as much as I can and not worrying about my weight at all.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #92  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat05 View Post
How's everyone doing? I feel like I've been ignorant to all other posts because I've been moping about lately. It sounds like it's been tough going for a few of us right now. I didn't even have Thanksgiving last week (I'm Canadian) so I can't even blame it on that.

What's the plan going into Christmas? What are your strategies for staying focused on your health? I know my parents have a little surprise vacation planned for post-Christmas and it's stressing me out because none of my fat clothes fit anymore and I don't want to have to buy even fatter clothes.

I'd give anything to go back to when I was 158lbs and for the most part felt good about myself...the days where I could throw on my favourite jeans and a cute top and not feel like I looked like a whale. The days where I wanted to drop 10lbs to look leaner and feel good in a bikini, but otherwise was pretty happy with myself.

. st needed to vent.
My strategy is to be hungry for Christmas meals so when I eat I will really enjoy it and won't feel tempted to stuff myself because I will enjoy the meal so much. That is what I did for Thanksgiving and it worked really well and my meal was soooo delicious.

Gymrat, I know what you mean. Maybe you could hit the thrift stores for some new clothes? you really will feel better in clothes that fit you, even if they are in a larger size.

Last edited by Pinkhippie; 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Pinkhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Isn't it unfair that there is a "pudgy pets" subsection on this forum and yet 3F has denied IE our own subforum?
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:03 AM   #94  

Quote:
denied IE our own subforum?
It's ok.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #95  

Now I see there should really be a Dec. thread.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote