General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:31 PM   #1  

Height: 5'0"

Default Best macronutrient tracker app? Easy, simple, etc.

I've always wanted to use a food log app on my phone, but have avoided it because my meals tended to be VERY varied: lots of homemade soups or casseroles, sometimes food from a take-out place, random things from the Chinese restaurant, or maybe a concoction of leftovers. It just seemed to be such a PITA to try and input every single ingredient in my chili or whatever.

But I'm not eating more Whole30 style, so my meals are a lot more basic: sauteed zucchini, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted chicken legs. I think an app might work for me, at least for now.

I'd like to track calories, carbs, and protein, specifically. Which app would you recommend?
banananutmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #2  

After years of using LoseIt, I finally tried my fitness pal because so many people said it was so great, and it really is! I think it is so much easier to use and it displays your macros for you by %. You can adjust your goals for macros too. I recommend it.
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote