Follow my weight loss!!!!

• Hi everyone

Im 27 yrs young with 2 young boys and iv compleatly let myself go Im 5ft 2" and i weigh 229lbs im compleatly disgusted with myself in ever possible way you can think of. I dont know even where to start im fat and gross and i never want to go near my husband cause i feel gross and its literlly ruining my relationship and on the verg of not being together cause i have such bad self confidence problems im looking to lose 80lbs which seems just impossible i'll check in everyday with an update to keep myself accountable thanks for taking the time to read this
  • Welcome to the site. Just keep at it. You're going to have good and bad days. There will be days you will fall off a bit and go back to bad eating habits. Just be sure to correct the problem and get back on #TeamFitness . I don't use this website much but I keep up a bunch of fitness social websites open at my computer at the same time for motivation. Its always good to hear other peoples stories and how they've achieved their goals. So what is the next step for you? Have you written out a solid plan to stick with? Lets here it. I'm sure other people here can chime in if it needs be modified. Weight loss is all about having that right mindset and having the right nutrition with a little exercise. Many people on the site have achieved it and so can you.
  • yeah! thats the spirit!
    waiting for daily updates!
  • Hope you are doing well.