General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 08:41 PM   #1  

Default LA Weight Loss Diet Plan

Will any LA Weight Loss clients please tell of their experience? I want to know what to expect on the first visit. Is there a contract, have to buy supplements, do they do a physical first, and most important- the cost. I realize each will have a unique story and I just want to sorta know what to expect. Any input will be appreciated.

TIA, ViviaN
Old 06-11-2003, 09:48 AM   #2  

Hi wantobeskinni,

I just joined LAWL. I have been straddling the fence for about 5 months.

I'm glad I joined now.

You have an agreement you sign. I'm not sure if it's a contract. I wasn't concerned because I knew that I was there for the long haul.

I'll be happy to share with you my experience. Remember, I'm new too. I hope my info will be of help.

The Cost depends on the amount you have to lose really. It can be anywhere from 400 up. They explain this.

I'm on for 15 weeks. Expected loss is 25- 30 lbs.

You don't have to buy the supplements. The Bars are something I would recommend buying. They explain this.

No Physical other than they take your Blood Pressure and they do a thorough Health Question sheet.

My advice; Make an appointment and go to a Center and talk to them. Ask them the things you are concerned with. They will be happy to answer your questions. If they don't, then you aren't at a good center.

Good luck to you.

Like I said, I'm glad I joined.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:47 PM   #3  

Thanks for posting. I went ahead and called a center and went in yesterday. THey were very helpful and not at all pushy. I joined and started the 3 day take off this morning, so far so good. I almost hated to put up more money for a weight loss program(I usually fail) but this just felt right. What made me feel better were the pictures of locals who had lost, I even knew 2 of the ladies!!!!

Each center must do things different. I paid $406 for a year contract to lose 62 pounds--31 weight loss weeks, 6 stabilization and 15 maintaince weeks.

I feel good about this one.
Old 06-12-2003, 06:22 PM   #4  

Hi wanttobeskinni,

Why don't you join us over on the LAWL plan. There is a great group of ladies with a lot of support to give.

We would be happy to have you!!
Closed Thread