General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 153/153/140

Height: 5 ft 5

Unhappy Life After Adipex

Hi Ladies,

So, I am currently on my 2nd day of adipex. I was on it back in December, and I lost 9lbs in one month. I went from 158 to 149. Well, I have gained four of them back due to appitite and cravings, so we are trying this again. I never met my goal weight of 145..... I am also currently a full time college student with 2 jobs to save up for student teaching in the fall. I am also getting married in November, so I want to get in shape while getting healthy. So, I have ALOT going on. I tried to do restricted calorie dieting on my last round on adipex and this was successful, but after I finished the meds, I was always hungry. I ended up falling off the wagon. I need a life change. I tried Atkins three years ago. I lost from 170 to my current 153, but I worry about the effects of the protein on my kidneys, and the amount of fat that I eat on the Adkins. I am curious about the paleo diet, but I have no clue where to start. I need a lifestyle change. I cant gain this weight back after this round. My goal is 145. I just have so many questions about adequate exercise per day, long term diets that work, appitite control, and how to avoid fast food on a busy schedule. I want to by be successful, I just dont know where to start. Any suggestions are welcome! :-)
ekreese is offline   Reply With Quote