General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:25 PM   #511  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolr3639 View Post
Southern Maven, my weightloss was very slow but I never gained it back. I have never got below 150 although now I am getting very close.
Thanks for the feedback, Carol. That's what I wanted to hear.

I've been on and off diets in the same time frame that you've been practicing IE. And my results are just the opposite - I'm probably about 30 lbs heavier than I was in 2006 (with a lot of up and down during that time).

So there you go...
SouthernMaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #512  
300+ Chick

Thumbs up

Carol..Just wanted to say Thank you for always keeping IE thread on here every month, even though am not a regular poster, but hoping will be...Its nice to know am not alone with this method and always good on seeing this ongoing thread alive and kickin!! Again, Thank you so very much!!

Checkin in...I am doing good...When being busy, its tricky and ended having 3 meals a day, instead of 2..This sure takes plenty of patience on waiting to get hungry and during the week ,which seems to be lost focused...but I won't give up..This method suits me,,and one thing I notice more, that my diet game mindset has gone...Usually on and off with calories..that is gone now and all my dieting tools are in a box and in storage.

Now am following my own rules on what to eat, weigh in and of course,,exercise..I am my own guru...and it feels so powerful and am losing weight my way... To bad I have not done this sooner..

IE follwers...Keep on,keeping on and stay focused...Have a good day!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:15 PM   #513  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Carol..Just wanted to say Thank you for always keeping IE thread on here every month, even though am not a regular poster, but hoping will be...Its nice to know am not alone with this method and always good on seeing this ongoing thread alive and kickin!! Again, Thank you so very much!!
I second that!

I suspect that she'll start another thread on her next visit to the board, as we are now over 500 posts on this one. She's been at this since 2006 - a real success story!

So thank you again Carol. I appreciate your efforts as well!
SouthernMaven is offline   Reply With Quote