General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #1  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

Default 'Ideal Shape' Shakes?

Does anyone drink Ideal Shape meal replacement shakes?

I've put on 14 lbs since last July (when my husband came home from deployment) and the fact that all of my summer clothes are now too small (and it's hot, I live in FL) is a huge motivator. I thought maybe shakes would make it easier to kickstart my weightloss. My goal is 125-130. I've been replacing two meals a day with shakes for the last three days so far. I ordered 60 shakes (so 30 days worth). Just wondering if anyone else has tried Ideal Shape?

For anyone thinking about trying meal replacement shakes, I found the reviews on this website helpful:
http://www.mealreplacementshakerevie...oduct-reviews/
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/213/170

Height: 5'5"

I was just looking into them as well, after seeing such great reviews online. I too want something to jump start, and get a BUNCH off quickly since summer is coming... then transition into a food based diet to continue losing, or maintain! I havent ordered yet though, so I cant help you out at all.
Noeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #3  

I DO, I DO, I DO! I thought my experience might help. I started on the shakes the end of last year, they are great! I have lost almost 70 lbs! I am still working on my weight but I have been able to keep it off. I know I sound like a commercial but it's true. I did the HCG and lost like 20 lbs, but I really love food so it all came right back. The best thing about the IdealShape shakes is trying new recipes. I love mixing greek yogurt or peanut butter. I go to the gym and do the elliptical about 2-3 times a week, which I think has helped, but the shakes really truly take my hunger away, which is what I needed. I have about 50 more pounds to lose. I have heard about their hypnosis CDs. Have either of you tried those? I was thinking it might add that part too.

Thanks for the support and good luck to all!
Kimberley143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #4  

Wow I am so glad I found this... I too was looking online to do shakes for a little bit just to make it a little easier for me right now.... So glad that I found people on here doing these shakes... makes me feel better about ordering them
stocco88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #5  

I just finished my first week and lost 3.2lbs. I am glad I went ahead and ordered them.
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I had my first Ideal Shake this morning...it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 140/136.5/110

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies, I just joined this site tonight and am wondering how your diets have been going and if you have enjoyed the IdealShape Shakes? I ordered them a few weeks ago and have been drinking them but not every day and half-heartedly dieting. I have had a lot of out of town company and just need to knuckle down and follow the plan. I do love the shakes and lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks, even though I cheated a lot. My husband and I recently started working out and I am sure that helped, also. Now the company is gone and I am going to try to get serious about losing my extra weight. I hope to hear from you so we can help one another along the way!
Decorlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #8  

Hi there....I am starting the Ideal Shape shakes tomorrow or the 2nd. I haven't quite decided yet. It's not a New Years thing, I just am not sure where I'll be tomorrow. I too, tried the HCG protocol. Much to strict for me and I always seemed to get really, really bad leg cramps. I am going to do the Ideal Shape shakes with several of the HCG recipes that I do like. The HCG recipes are very healthy and will go all well with the Ideal Shape progrm. I am so tired of strict diets. I've been doing this for 30 years. I love the Ideal Shape Shakes and can follow that program. My ONLY resolution this year is to exercise way more that what I do now, which is ZERO. I have all the tools I need, I just need to use them.
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 183/178/140

How often do you take the shakes? Is it like Slimfast where you have 2 shakes, 2 snacks and a light dinner?
tink59 is offline   Reply With Quote