3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Quick Weight Loss Center's Diet (#2) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/278665-quick-weight-loss-centers-diet-2-a.html)

credman13 06-17-2017 11:25 PM

Need Diet

I just took 9 months off of QWLC in Atlanta because I was pregnant. I haven't started going into the center again since the baby was born, but would like to start slowly at home first. I can't seem to find my booklet and diet info only my weekly menu sheets. Can anyone please send me the actual list of food?

Thanks!

Lisa1964MI 06-23-2017 11:47 AM

I realize this is an old thread but I am truly desperate and I just can't afford to pay for the online program. Would anyone be willing to share the diet with me? I have over 100 pounds to lose and also have Hashimotos and could use any amount of help or guidance.

raquelr82 06-24-2017 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1964MI (Post 5320044)
I realize this is an old thread but I am truly desperate and I just can't afford to pay for the online program. Would anyone be willing to share the diet with me? I have over 100 pounds to lose and also have Hashimotos and could use any amount of help or guidance.

Hi Lisa send me your email and I can forward it to you I have it on my computer at home.

Lisa1964MI 06-24-2017 09:00 AM

raquelr82, I just PM'ed you. I truly appreciate it

rebeccar97 09-17-2017 12:35 PM

Is there anyone that could send me the list of foods allowed for the diet as well? I moved recently and somehow seemed to have lost it and want to start up again. Thanks so much.

LuvsHB 11-11-2017 01:29 AM

I am starting the Instant Shape Up plan from The Diet Center. While the shakes and bars taste great they are expensive. Does anyone know of cheaper solutions?

Certs4lady 04-12-2018 07:28 PM

Share spreadsheet please

Quote:

Originally Posted by i will lose weight (Post 4721384)
I also wanted to mention that yes food journal does suck and the form they give you is just awful and hard to follow, in my opinion. I made a spreadsheet and it helps me see my whole week at a time and makes it easier for to see when I ate things that are limited (like brown rice and red meat) so I know when I can or can't eat them again. My spreadsheet is super simple, but if you would like a copy of it, I would be happy to share it with you. I keep it on the fridge to help me remember.

Please share spreadsheet - certs4lady @ gmail.com

T12345 05-21-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1964MI (Post 5320044)

Any chance you could email me email about the specifics of the diet?

T12345 05-21-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raquelr82 (Post 5320111)
Hi Lisa send me your email and I can forward it to you I have it on my computer at home.

Any chance you could also forward the diet info to me. I lost my book from a few years back, and wanted to start up again. Thanks so much.

Whispyga 08-19-2018 10:30 AM

I was on QWL for a few months back in early 2000's. Lost a lot but over the years it crept back up. I have the old food list but it is probably ancient. Does anyone have a newer one they are willing to email me? [email protected] Also always looking for a buddy to go on this journey with. I have 36 weeks to lose about 75lbs for a special event. :) I have read through all the blogs and have gotten some pure protein bars and am ready to start in the morning based off the old list! TIA

cactusblossom 08-20-2018 04:44 PM

I did qwl also. Would you like to Buddy up? I don't have the list anymore but I have been following a similar program. Please let me know! Thanks!

Shermal 08-30-2018 02:14 PM

What's the best program?

Hey you guys! I'm currently at 245 Pounds!! I'm 6'1 tall! SO I'm clearly overweight!!! I was starting about losing weight and I jumped to this detoxifying your body stuff! What do you think that is?

cfizz34 03-14-2019 10:16 AM

looking for low cost alternatives

i recently started QWL and have all the books and plans and info and can share. but what I am looking for is lower cost alternatives to the supplements and snacks and boosts. anyone have a way to match the ingredients to something I can buy off the shelf at a lower price?

cfizz34 03-14-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggs306 (Post 5116518)
OK - I'm on Day 3 of the diet and seem to be doing fine. However, I'm not about to take out a second mortgage to finish this deal. With that said, I've been doing research on Nashua and Diet Direct and I'd love if someone could tell me which produces match up. For example...where are the most cost effective places to buy all that QWLC proposed for Plan 2? ...and which products match up? They don't have the same names!

What is Nashua or Diet Direct's match for:

Q-Burner
Q-Blocker
Q-Release
B-12
Essential Fatty Acids
Boost (found FRS on Amazon inexpensively!)
Bars
Twist drinks
Fiber Drink Bars
...and any other stuff that I won't need to spend their $2000 on for 12 weeks!

do you have a link to the FRS you mentioned?

sabramh 04-28-2019 08:30 PM

I would really appreciate it if someone could send me the qwlc documentation....or send me a link to where I might find it..... michele dot hester gmail.