General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #1  

Default I started today!

I did Extreme Fat Smash in 2007. I lost 32 pounds (145lbs down to 113lbs) in two and a half months.

I started gaining it back when I met my husband in 2008. Now, two kids later, I am 150 (I had a baby 4 months ago) and I am going back to it. I won't be able to keep up with the cardio, but I'm hoping to lose 25 to 35 pounds over 3 months.

Anyone else doing this? Or starting any new program? I'd love some people to take this journey with.
fatnomore79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #2  

Hello,
I need to get on a program and am thinking of trying the fat smash. I have read a little on it, but what is a typical day's menu for you?
I lost around 40 on low carb and have gained some back so now am at 150 and need to lose 25-30 for my heighth of 5'1".
How is the extreme fat smash different from just the fat smash? I would like to get this off soon.
Thanks
shabbyvintagelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 171/168/135

Height: 5'8"

Uhh what is extreme fat smash about? Of course I could look it up... but I prefer to hear from an actual person 32 pounds in 2.5 months is quite impressive so maybe I'll join you on that!
So far I've been training up for a triathlon.. not a specific one, but just swimming 2-3 times a week and running as well (and the occasional biking). Running a half-marathon in less than 3 weeks, so that's keeping me motivated. However I don't really have a program, so that would be nice
lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #4  

It seems harder than it is. It's made up of three cycles (weeks). It gives you a specific menu for each day. The first week is probably the hardest--lots of veggies, beans, fruit, brown rice. He gives you enough room to tailor the meals to your pallate.

Today, I am having:
- High fiber oatmeal and a piece of fruit
- Protein shake or smoothie
- Veggies, rice, and beans
- lean meat or fish and veggies.

The book teaches you about the glycemic index, too.

I'm never hungry, so it is easy to turn down treats and desserts. I didn't even waiver yesterday during a family crisis. (I would have normally pigged out hardcore.)

Bundle of Joy, how'd your first day go?

I've been dieting for one week and . . . drumroll please . . . I'm down 8 pounds!
fatnomore79 is offline   Reply With Quote