General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #1  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Default TOPS meeting??

Well I am back again trying to lose weight and get healthy.
I have tried everything known to womenhood with no results.
I work the graveyard shift, dont like to cook and dont have a lot of money for fancy diet foods.
I have tried WW in the past, love the support, but for the life of me I cant count food wise.
SO
I thought I would try TOPS, for the support and healthy ideas. I guess there is no real diet, just tips on eating healthy.

Anyone attend TOPS? How do you like it, and have you had success with weight loss while attending TOPS meetings?
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #2  

I joined TOPS a year a year ago and this month was elected as their leader. I love the support. We applaud when you lose and if you have a gain we tell you that we're glad you're here. We don't put you on a specific food plan but we do have information about the. Exchange plan and my plate which you can also find online.
LittleTerri1 is offline   Reply With Quote