Looking for support and a budy!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hi! i'm new here just started the 30 day shred today! and i'm excited to start.... i'm looking for a support budy! we can help each other out. im a 27 year old female no kids and really no friends and family.... so it would be nice to have someone to talk fitness with. i was originally 220 5 years ago and now i'm yo-yoing from 165-180.... i'm 180 now =/ .... but not for long! I have a ton of issues/obsticals lol i'm sure i can relate to anyone any age about mental health or injury, ANYTHING! PLEASE BUG ME!
  • Ill be a buddy . Im new here too. Im 36, married but no kids. Not a lot of friends where I live and my family is all spread out across the states. Feel free to pm me.
  • cool thanks ROLODEX ! i'm not sure how to pm here but i'll find it!
  • Im not sure either! Lol!!
  • Ok....looks like i cant pm until i get 20 posts. Ill get on that!
  • So, I guess Im going to just burn up this thread .
  • Moldygrape...what is your real life name? Mine is Amy.
  • My 3FC name is made up after watching my dog, Dexter, roll down a hill, get up, go to the top of the hill, and roll down it again. We started calling him Rolodex after that.
  • What sort of weight loss program are you doing? I am doing Weight Watchers. I started on January 10. My husband also joins, but I really think it was more out of support for me. Besides, he gets like 60 points a day and it seems like he isnt even dieting because he gets so many points. Sometimes it sucks being a short chick!
  • hahahaha i like that you decided just to blow up the thread lol...my name is jessica.... i started the 30 day shred and im eating only 1,200 cals a day... in a couple weeks i hope to become vegan again, thats how i lost my first 60lbs... then started eating dairy and chicken and gained 20lbs.... cheese is not worth 20lbs...
  • Hi girls...I am fairly new to this site too.... I bought the 30 day shred dvd over the weekend but haven't started it yet. Everyone in my house is getting over the cold/sinus crud so I wanted to wait until I was sure my "breathing" was back to normal so I don't have an excuse to "quit" Please let me know how it is though... I hope to start mine later this week.
  • Hi, kjnnc! I ordered the 30 day shred on Amazon over the weekend. Hopefully I will have it by this weekend and I'll give it a shot then. Im pretty weak, but I guess I have to start somewhere. Glad you guys are feeling better. There has been a lot of stomach bug junk going around down my way.
  • Hey guys....this is my 20th post! Woot!! LoL!!
  • the 30 day shred was difficult i had to stop the dvd a couple times and just pace in my room for 30 seconds and then started were i had left off ...i think thats ok but ill continue with level 1 for 2 weeks or until i can go thru it and not stop... just do it!
  • Yeah, Im pretty sure I will be very familiar with the pause button once I get started. I have read on other threads that after a while, people will mute Jillian and just play some music. She gets on my nerves, but she sure does know her stuff.