New and looking for a support group

• Hello,
    I am new here and just starting to figure out the website. I would like to start or join a support group. Everyone always does better with support of others!! I like to calorie count using MFP and TRY to exercise 3-5 days week. But sometimes life happens and kids get sick and a million other excuses...lol but I am pretty good at getting it in. My stats are 225/185?/140, my scale is broke that's why I have a ? by current weight.

Look forward to some buddies and some good chit chat!
  • Hi! I just joined today and am also using MFP. My name on there is cjandevansmom if you want to add me. I agree that support is essential for success! I look forward to getting to know you!
  • Hello, my MFP is apri1showers. How are you today? My strengths are I am a little OCD and track and weigh like crazy (which could be a weakness also). My biggest weakness are the weekends when everyone is home in the house and I feel like I should treat myself after making it through the week.
  • I would like to get a group of us going so we can keep going and reaching towards our goals!!!!! Lets go we can do it together!!!!!