General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #1  
MaryGee

Default Tired of Thinking About Food.......

Going food shopping tomorrow, and I can't sem to get my list written. I always try to plan ahead and have the right foods on hand. But I just feel tired of thinking about food all the time. So I'm planning to buy some basics -- chicken, fish, frozen veggies and sweet potatoes, and get a couple of Lean Cuisines (which I usually stay away from because I'm trying to avoid processed foods), and then buy some Slim Fast and Frozen Smoothie mixes.

Figure maybe I'll have some smoothies and shakes along with fresh fruit for a day or so, so I can take a break from the kitchen -- then when I'm ready I'll have what I need.

I need to vary my menu a bit cause I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut -- and I don't want to get myself in trouble.............

Mary
forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I understand being in a rut. However many, including myself, find that by maintaining the same breakfast every day they can take the thinking part out. For me my daily breakfast is yogurt with fruit and a few almonds. I don't have to think about it, I don't have to contemplate it, I don't have to make a daily torturous decision about it, I just buy it and eat it, end of story. I do something similar with lunch but not as rigid. Then dinner can be something exciting. Hope that helps.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

For my breakfast I have two choices I eat one or the other evryday, my lunches don't vary much, either and no, I don't get bored.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote