My solution had a few simple principles, quite close to these described previously :
- big fruit smoothie for breakfast [banana, apple, kiwi, dates, grapefruit, water]. The surplus is stored in jar to be a snack between meals during the day.
- other meals 80% vegs, / 10% meat / 10% egg, very diversified [at least 7 ingredients on the plate]. If you can, pay premium to get organic, they kill hunger better. Don't limit vegs quantity.
- vegs raw [maybe apart broccoli]. No grains, no nuts, no avocado, no potatoes, rice, etc.
- meat = fish only [and mostly raw].
- egg - one per day, not raw
I'm having a total of 4-5 eggs a week
- last meal at 6 pm, then only water
- if you like coffee, one per day before noon is ok, black, no sugar, no milk
- 1 glass of water right after getting up, 2-3 glass of water before going to bed. Drink water all day long. No tea, no soda, no soft drinks, no milk, no fruit juices. No soups neither.
- eat slowly
- 7-10 hours of sleep in a relatively cool room, but being entirely dressed to stay warm
- no exercises apart some bike commuting and 20-30 minutes walks.
- one day in a week - eat what you want, and how much you want. Next day may be hard, but you have to get back on track.