General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/179/145

Default The 10 week Accountability thread..

Sooo I just realized I have exactly 10 weeks left to D-day, Dec 3 the day I set in the beginning of the year to make a lot of my goals. Gulp, I don’t know if I will get to all of them in 10 weeks but I’m going to try. At least I have made some changes and I am very happy with that.

I first thought of trying to cut out this and that for the next ten weeks but realized I’ve tried all that and gained back all the weight and more, I have to remember my exact goal was to eat like a normal fit and healthy person Which means I have to start focusing on thinking like a fit and healthy person. So besides giving up tea with sugar as that is my binge trigger I am going to continue with my original plan.

I realized another thing that nothing is going to keep me more up for accountability than to post everything I eat and do (exercising) in public for the next 10 weeks. Because what you eat in private shows in public right. Let’s see what happens if I don’t hide anything, including binges…mmmm….it’s going to be interesting.

Do you want to join me? Post you meals and exercise routines hear daily for the next 10 weeks? That will really help It can be any eating plan it doesn’t’ matter.

I’m on a low Gi eating plan with keeping the weekdays strict and the weekends for my treats.

Last edited by None; 09-22-2012 at 08:28 PM.
None is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #2  

Sunday:

Today is my treat day:

Porridge with warm water (with out sugar and milk)
Paw-Paw

Strawberries with a handful of hazelnuts

2 mini doughnuts

2 rice cakes with peanutbutter I luv peanutbutter

chicken and chips

Exercise:

Jog 8 min, Walk 2 min repeat 5 times
Walk 5 min
Jog 10 min
Old 09-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #3  

Monday:

1 cup Quinoa, 1 cup baked beans

1 piece chicken, 8 chips with tomato sauce

1 banana, small handful hazelnuts

2 peanutbutter rice cakes

potatoes, meat,mushrooms, tomato and cheese

paw paw

Exercise:
None
Old 09-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #4  

Wednesday:

Today was not exactly low Gi but still better than last week

Food:
Porridige (with out milk and sugar) 1 banana

feta and spinach omelet, salad

2 rice cakes with avo

pynapple,, 2 viennas

one min steak, 1/4 corn on the cob, salad with salad dressing

A little bit of spagetti

Today:

Exercise: Jogged for 36 min and walked for 18. (I can't wait to be able to jog for 60 min! It will be fantastic)