General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #1  

Default Opinions PLEASE!!!!!!

I would like to run something by you if I can.

I just made a spice blend of:
thyme
brown sugar
salt(small amount of sea salt)
oregano
garlic powder
onion powder
paprika
mustard powder

And put that on chicken and almost immediately after eating it my blood pressure went through the roof. And my wife just remembered that last time I made it same thing.

Now i use
thyme
oregano
garlic powder
onion powder

In my sauces so can not be them and I do eat chips and they have lots of salt and they do not raise it much if any at all.

Would love to know what you think the spice or spices that are raising it are. Wife thinks the brown sugar(weird but maybe).

Thanks
canadacatman is offline   Reply With Quote