General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #1  

Default Water and blood pressure!!!!!!!!!!

I just read that drinking too much water can raise blood pressure. I also just thought I started getting high blood pressure when I started dieting and drinking 4-5 litres of water daily last year. I carry the gallon jug with me all around the house til it is gone and pee about 20 times a day.

They say it puts too much stress on your kidneys.

Maybe I should try to drink 2 litres the next few days see if that has anything to do with it.

Would like your opinion on it..

Thanks
canadacatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #2  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Without knowing your medical history and all that entails such as your age, weight, medications that you may be taking, family history, etc., etc... Anyone that offers an opinion would just be guessing... And I don't know about you, but personally I wouldn't want anyone guessing when it came to high blood pressure... I would see a healthcare provider and tell them how much water I was drinking to see what was up... Does that make sense...? Hope this helps... and good luck!
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #3  

Makes a lot of sense....
canadacatman is offline   Reply With Quote