General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:42 AM   #1  

Default 4 hour body?

Hey everyone!

Im wondering if anyone has tried to 4 Hour Body and if you have to follow it exactly to see results.
I want to loss about 20 to 30 pounds so Im wondering if this would be a good diet to follow

Thanks!!
victorianicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #2  
J.b007

S/C/G: 224/156/135

Height: 5ft 9inches

Hi there, please don't take this the wrong way. But why would you even consider something that tells you that you not to exercise and you would lose weight? Exercise is the biggest part of losing any weight? Doing it smartly and effectively I believe is the way. And incorporating a good diet will get you to your goals faster and healthier. Do you play any sport? do you know the feeling you get when you play hard, win or have a good fun game. Exercising is awesome, you release stress, toxins, lose pounds, let lose, get a sense of accomplishment and you look good. The feeling I get knowing I earned my 73lbs is amazing. Its a high, believe me. 20-30 POUNDS IS NOT A gigantic no, get a good meal plan, and start an exercise regiment. Or ask someone to set up a guide for you. There are lots of trainers out there that will for free if you ask them the right way. Our ancestors exersised by walking, farming, tilling, picking e.t.c so its not a bad thing. Look up SERIOUSTRAINERGUY ON WORDPRESS, HE IS A COOL TRAINER WITH AWESOME IDEAS, I POST MSG'S TO HIM AND HE REPLIES. I got a good nutrition plan and it helps me alot. Goodluck.
Julesbond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #3  

Sorry I should have been more clear. I workout every day. I do min 30 to 45 minutes of cardio and free weights 2 or 3 times a week but Im not losing weight from it. I wanted to know if this is a good way to kickstart losing because I already eat very healthy.
victorianicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #4  
J.b007

S/C/G: 224/156/135

Height: 5ft 9inches

Default Misunderstood your post

Hi there, I was under the impression that you were not active, my apologise. Because you exercise often I would take another look at you nutrition/food again. Also maybe you need to tweak your workouts, add more anaerobic exercises to complement the aerobic ones. Would you say you have a blalnce between the two, sometimes not having that can prevent us from progressing rapidly and sometimes plateau.
Julesbond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 138/132.8/120

Height: 5'4"

This thread confuses me ... 4 hour body tells you not to exercise? If I remember it correctly (read it a year ago), it tells you that you WILL lose weight on the diet without exercise ... but 4 hour body is also how I learned about HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)!
LovelyAndLosing is offline   Reply With Quote