General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #1  
I am worth it!

S/C/G: 258/240.8/170

Height: 5'05"

Default Anyone else tried this?

I started Herbalife this morning, and I am wondering if anyone else is doing it?

I would love to hear about your success stories and maybe share shake recipes and healthy snack ideas!
My Mom and my Grandma both lost a lot of weight doing this and have kept it off for about 14 years.

I have a really crazy schedule with college and work, so I think the shakes will be an easy way to stay on track and save time. My husband and I are both starting today and we're really excited! This morning's breakfast shake took only a few minutes to whip up and it was delicious!!!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

The plan is this:

Vitamins and Supplements:
  • Total Control Supplement 3 times per day
  • Multivitamin 3 times per day
  • Thermo-Bond once before dinner
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

Here's my menu for today

Breakfast: Formula 1 Vanilla Shake Smoothie with 8 oz. 1% milk, 4 strawberries, and ice cubes

Snack: Wheat Thins Multigrain Toasted Chips with Light Laughing Cow spreadable cheese and 1 clementine

Lunch:
Formula 1 Vanilla Shake Smoothie with 8 oz. tropical juice (orange/ pineapple/apple) and ice cubes

Snack: Small Salad (Marketside salad mix with broccoli slaw shredded veggies) & Light House Italian Dressing

Snack (I have school tonight): Light Strawberry Banana Yogurt

Dinner: 6oz. Flat Iron Steak grilled & Brussel Sprouts (sauteed in olive oil, lemon, pepper and garlic)

Total Calories: 1,205
MosesMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote