General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Not too too bad today

Breakfast- Nectarine and light red bull (bad, I know)

lunch/dinner- Half egg plant panini, 3 bites chicken alfredo (yuck)

Dessert- 2 bites of sbux wild berry coffee cake and iced coffee.

But guess what! I just booked my flight out to Cancun for June 11th.. and I AM GETTING IN SHAPE! woohooooo

Last edited by ilovemo; 04-01-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: t-17
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #17  

Yes, I didn't post yesterday like I should have but I was swallowed in homework n all sorts of shenanigans.. So here we go yesterday looked like:

Breakfast- one Yoplait yogurt

Lunch- 4 ounces chicken

Dinner- 3 super soft boiled eggs (new fav)

Haven't weighed myself.. Not planning on it until the weekend probably.. But in this post, I just wanna talk bout the importance of water . Through this 15 or so day journey ive realized how key water has been to my mostly steady speedy weight loss. Whenever I'd eat something overly salty, I'd balance it out with x amounts of ounces of water which tadaaaaa caused no bloating or weight gain.. Water is such a vital part of our bodies and we must make sure we're always hydrated to promote weight loss. When you're thirsty.. That's ur body crying out for water.. So try not to ever let it get to that point.. Keep a eco friendly water bottle to fill and refill throughout the day so you can measure how much ur drinking.. I aim for 64 fl oz.. And to slightly mention my skin is doing sooo well now BC of all the water.

Last edited by ilovemo; 04-03-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: t-16
Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #18  

okay so what does today look like? My meals are quite odd..............

Breakfast- Mini chicken slider, yoplait yogurt, coffee

Lunch- Salad from salad bar from whole foods which consisted of :

Romaine
Corn
Ranch
Teriyaki Chicken
cucumber
carrot
pepper
cheddar cheese

Dinner- 2 slices roast beef with some mashed potatoes and gravy (couldnt resist! yum)

& 2 squares of pear dark chocolate.

Alright so from tommorow I am back to my most low carb diet and I will also be back to the gym tommorow after many many many days. 2 weeks left so im trying to max out so that my result pics look good.

By the way, my next challenge is to resist the chocolate for the most part, but then I go back and think hmm im still losing the weight so why should i? Chocolate.. gosh its so relaxing.

Tommorow Im going to take some time out to talk about high fructose corn syrup, which I just realized was in my yogurt this morning. Also will talk about some "healthy foods" that are just absolutely pointless.

Last edited by ilovemo; 04-03-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: t-15
Old 04-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #19  

Hi everyone! So todays post Ill start off with telling you how my day went and an nsv

Today:

Breakfast- medium iced coffee sugar free vanilla, apple dipper package from MCD

Lunch- Blackened chicken salad from whole foods, couple bites of a strawberry spinach salad (yuck never again)

Dinner- 1 cheese burger (small)

Snack- applet

Okay nsv.. so omg I had this pencil skirt from 2 years ago that I used to put on and the closure was so far apart that Id given on it completely.. yesterday I put it on.. and WOW it zipped and closed and was loose! Its amazing.. so motivating.

Last edited by ilovemo; 04-04-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: t-14
Old 05-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #20  

Hi guys! Im bacccccccccccccck! So everyone I have some good/bad news. Bad news is that I left 3fc because my grandmother got really sick and I was spending endless amounts of time at the hospital.. and school got really tough.. when I was here I had lost 11 pounds and thats when i left. Well after eating all sorts of starches for about a month, I gained back 7 pounds. I realized that I cant it without tracking my daily food intake here so Im back, this time to get down to 160 lbs.

CURRENT : 186lbs
SHORT TERM GOAL: 160

- Mainly eat a low carb/starch diet.
- 5'8
- Overall goal = 130 lbs.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #21  

Alright, day one started today.

Weigh in : 184.2

Breakfast - 1 serving of special k cereal w/one sliced banana on top.

Lunch- Caesar salad

Dinner- Salad w/ lettuce,onions,guacamole,cucumber,shredded carrots, 2tbs ranch.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #22  

Weigh in at 183.7

breakfast- Meannn green juice w/ half bunch of kale,1cucumber, 2 carrots, 1 apple.

Mid morning snack - Layered greek yogurt parfait.. 2 layers kiwi, 2 layers blueberries, 2 layers greek yogurt, with honey drizzled on top.

Dinner- Grilled fillet mignon, with some grilled potatoes

You know usually I diet low carb, this time Im dieting very healthily not worrying about carbs as much.

Last edited by ilovemo; 05-21-2012 at 12:27 AM.