General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 234/153/138

Have you seen a nutritionist or doctor? Someone who you can talk to face to face, tell them exactly what you eat, and see what they say about it. Someone who sees what you look like. A dietitian is what helped my husband and I. A professional person.
results not typical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #32  

no i havn't
because here in our country people tend to like very
curvy people with a big butt and thigh lol realy
if they see a person with no curves they say
don't you eat ؟‎ do you live in african's starvation ؟
so i don't like to take other people opinions about my body
and in general my body looks good
but without the clothes when i look at myself
i can't see my ideal body
pet pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #33  
threenorns

oh dear - "ideal" rarely has anything to do with "reality".

what are you basing your ideal on?

if you have an hourglass bone structure (wide hips, wide ribcage, low waist) then you'll never look like a supermodel - more like a victoria's secret model.

you have to base your ideal on what your body is in reality. if you are genetically programmed to be big in the bust and butt, then getting the straight lines of a gymnast or a 1920s flapper is simply not going to be feasible without damaging your health.

if you know your body looks good "in general" clothed but you don't look as good without the clothes, that's yet another sign that you need to hit the weight training. a truly fit body looks better naked than dressed (barring things like pregnancy damage, of course: me, even when i was below 120lbs and looked like a stick insect, my stomach was still poochy and sagging because of having big babies - my first was 23-3/4" (60.3cm) long! my stomach and boobs actually looked like popped blisters but even though my fat level was that far down, i still had no six-pack - that's because my skin is stretched out physically and the only way to correct that kind of damage is surgery which, frankly, i don't think is worth it (any guy who has a problem with pregnancy damage is not someone i want in my bed in the first place).
Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #34  

i don't know
i'm realy confuse
i will see what happen in the future
i just can't think anymore
pet pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #35  
threenorns

it's difficult - believe me, i know.

but it's very important to have a clear view of what is real and what is achievable.

it's great to have goals and ambitions but if those goals are not achievable by your body, then you will suffer greatly from frustration, loss of self-confidence, and you'll spend your life feeling like a failure.

if, through extreme methods, you manage to achieve a figure you can be happy with, it might be so hard to maintain it that you will not enjoy your life. it's no good having a figure you are happy with if you are constantly fighting your body to stay that way - it will affect every other aspect of your life and it will sour or even ruin your relationships with loved ones.

the best goal of all is to decide that you are going to look the best YOU can look - not the best that some model or celebrity ideal has attained (and we all know the eating problems *they* have!). then you will not only look fabulous, but you will feel fabulous and you will be able to relax and enjoy your life looking great.