General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/193/183

Height: 5'7"

Default full bar advice

so, I decided to try fullbar and need a little advice. I don't usually eat breakfast which isnt great I know, and I was wondering if I should eat one of the fullbars for breakfast and then eat one before lunch or dinner. or should I eat one before lunch and dinner and continue to skip breakfast.

Thanks!!
vhj6
vhj6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 333.2/263.0/185

Height: 6'

The whole goal of fullbar is to keep your metabolism up and eat less food.

I do the full on fullbar plan small protein shake for breakfast, fullbar snack 3 hours later, reasonable lunch, another fullbar snack 3 hours after that, and one final protein shake for dinner, wait three hours and go to bed for 8 hours of sleep.

What I do is take a multivitamin as well to make sure that I get what I need. I've not really noticed any down sides, so... yeah.
billyhtchcoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #3  

Dont skip breakfast...this is what wakes up your metabolism for the day....you have to have something....even it is just some fruit...
Dedicated2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #4  

I've heard the Full Bars are very filling and a good combination of both protein and carbs. Thanks for mentioning this product. I'm going to look for them the next time I go shopping. Are they available in all stores or just health food stores? Thanks.
javasjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote