General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #61  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I worked out with two back to back Shred Levels...a whole hour of Jillian Michaels yesterday! I wanted to die when I was done. I went out last night and drank some and then ate not so good food at 230 am. :/

Today I ate higher carb so all week I can do high protein and didn't work out. I was NOT hung over (good thing) but incredibly sore for the day before. There is no way I can do weights with proper form. So, back tomorrow I swear TOM came yesterday-a week early-so now I know why I wanted to eat my body weight in chips and chocolate...( okay I had some of both, just not that much!)

Have a great week!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:30 AM   #62  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

K9Owner... Congrats on the loss chicky!

Sheramama... Great job on the work out girl!!

jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #63  
Progress not perfection

Hello everyone... Valentines Day is right around the corner! My new work schedule makes it a little harder to check in here as often as I'd like, so I apologize.

TODAY WEIGH IN: 168
(1lb down.. finally )

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-03-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #64  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Recap of the month: high weight @ the beginning of the month: 149
Today's weight: 145.8
Lowest weight: 144.? (i forgot!! It lasted 2 days).

Safe to say I broke my 148-151 plateau
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #65  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
Hello everyone... Valentines Day is right around the corner! My new work schedule makes it a little harder to check in here as often as I'd like, so I apologize.

TODAY WEIGH IN: 168
(1lb down.. finally )

Congrats on the lb
Old 02-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #66  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Hey everyone. I didn't weigh myself last week bc of TOM so I will wait until Vday. Things have been crazy here--having lasting relationships probs that makes me happy that my two kids will be my Valentine. So, my diet has basically sucked for lack of a better word. I haven't binged or anything but have not been making the right choices. I need to find comfort elsewhere. Tomorrow is another day. I did Day Two of Level 3 of Shred...holy god. The worst thing for me is how I am able to do most of the exercises (though not all the reps yet) but can't friggin do a simple superman. Really? Frustrating. On a NSV note, I fit into a cute Old Navy sundress that I bought prob 4 yrs ago and never wore that I had planned to fit into by Easter. It fits Yea!

Great job JillNicole and K9Owner on the loss
Old 02-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #67  
~Krystal~

Sheramama: Hate you seem to be going thru a rough patch right now. Hopefully it will pass quickly for you. for being able to wear the sundress early! It has been almost warm enough here to wear a sundress in February, actually! What is a "simple superman"? I am so green!

I hope I can report a good loss by VDay. The Spike approach has really seemed to help in breaking this dreadful plateau.

I joined a local gym last night for lifting and sculpting. So, hopefully I can really restart my metabolism & gain some definition as well!

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week ladies
Old 02-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #68  
Progress not perfection

Sheramama... Yay on the dress! Losing weight is all about fitting in cute clothes
Old 02-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #69  
Being Me-Inside and Out

K9Owner: I meant the "simple superman" as a move I should be able to do! Which BTW, I conquered today!!!!! (Though I didn't work out the last 2 days...honestly I fell asleep early. My muscles needed a break anyway I suppose.) Great job joining the gym...you will have sculpted muscles...I foresee it in your future

JillNicole: I totally agree with you on the getting into cute clothes. I am stuck between misses and plus right now, which stinks. I love that I can wear some XL (while others are a little tight still) but the 1x are huge. I figure in 10-15 more lbs I can kiss plus sizes forever!

I did my 3rd day of Level 3 Shred...I'm feeling great. I ate better today, though I do need to go back to some serious calorie cycling if I want to hit the -50lb mark.
I decided I am gonna use tats as a losing motivation. When I ONE DAY get back to Onderland, I am going to get my other shoulder blade done. Well, it better be by late spring since an old college friend of mine is coming from out of state to get another tat and party lol.

Good Luck on the weigh ins tomorrow. I'm still waiting until V-day

Last edited by sheramama; 02-09-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #70  
~Krystal~

Cupid is my new BF! If any one of you ladies even think about laying a finger on his weight-loss arrow, there will be WAR!!!

Nah, seriously, I love the little guy & there's plenty of weight loss to go around to each of us. I'm just thrilled he has shot his pointy little love note over in my direction!!

I'll let you all know how much my "official" loss was since the start of this challenge on Vday! It's pretty exciting for a gyal that has been on a deserted island named "Plateau" for 6 MONTHS!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #71  
Progress not perfection

K9owner... Great job!

Is anyone going to start a new thread after this? I'm not going to just because my new schedule makes it hard to check in as much as I should
Old 02-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #72  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

I like these threads! Sorry for my GIANT hiatus, school has been nuts lately. It's midterm season, so I haven't been to the gym in a few weeks

To make up for it, though, I've cut down my caloric intake, and am at my lowest weight yet. I'll post it tomorrow when we all celebrate! Good luck with the rest of today, everyone.. I look forward to reading about your successes tomorrow!
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #73  
~Krystal~

Happy Heart Day

My "Cupid Shoot Me With Your Weight Loss Arrow" Results
12.30.11 Beginning Weight: 149
02.14.12 Today's Weight: 143
Total Loss: 6 lbs!!!

I have broken my 6 month plateau.
I have been so uplifted by meeting each of you. I hope you all continue with your fitness goals and find harmony and balance within your lives.
Thank you all for being so supportive of me & sharing a small glimpse of your life with me.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #74  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

Talking

Yay Krystal! Congrats on beating the plateau.. you showed your body who's boss. Can't wait to see everyone else's results!

Shoot Me With Your Weight Loss Arrow Results:
Starting weight: 190
Today's weight: *drumroll please* 183!!
I haven't been this weight since I was at least 16.. My driver's license says 185.. ha!

I'd love to see a Shamrock Slimdown type of post for St Patrick's Day.. anyone in?
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #75  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Okay, I didn't make my goal (thank you crappy eating since PMS and TOM came and went!!!!) but I kept working out at least...

Anyone up for an Easter challenge?