General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 223/218/155

Height: 5'11"

Default Upset stomach with morning shake

Rebecca and "Zeplove", I don't remember where I saw, but there is also a Pea Protein powder you can use. I don't know if it will have the same side effects y'all are having with the other proteins. But Peggy's suggestion seems better anyway.

Jenn
Change4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #107  

S/C/G: HW:319/RW:257/CW:193.0/GW:140

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up weekly wi

Good morning, Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day and being consistent on their eating plans. I still haven't received my materials yet, but I have met my water goal every day!!!

I had my weekly weigh-in this morning and I am now down to 290.0!!!

I still struggle with getting in the exercise, but I am working on it.

How is everyone else doing???

Have a blessed day!
Peggy
sluggerbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #108  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Hi Ladies! Been stalking your thread...and doing some research on PINK...first of all - it's my FAVORITE color...so it's gotta be good, right??

Here's my thing - I've tried TONS of diets, WW, South Beach, Wonderslim, the one from my Doc like Wonderslim, etc....so...what's different between this and SB? jw....

I'm scheduled for a total hysterectomy in June and need to drop as many pounds as I can so hopefully I can have a quicker and easier recovery! (not to mention that I need to stop the yo-yoing!)

I think you ladies are GREAT motivation and would love to join your group once I decide to jump into the plan...I need to try to find that segment on Dr. Phill.

Hope yall have a great evening!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #109  

Default pink

Hi Ladies,

Love the support here. I just got my materials today. Starting to read everything tonight will probably start on Saturday.

Cant wait to get started.

Donna
dpunch2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #110  

Hey girls. Ive missed you but my regular computer isnt working with this site and it takes forever to type on here on my phone. I start phase 2 to and wow this small reset wasnt bad at all. I have lost tons of inches but agaib havent steppes in the scale because I get obsessive. The phase 2 videos are a big challenege and ive already watched two of them. I havr been feeling so good and proud yay. Dobt give up... Man it was so weird not working out during this reset but I feel great and my tummy is so flat I havent tried the shed soup but will soon;p
vbudafly8j7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #111  

@ Cindy sorry my comouter crashes only on this site too...so weird so I'm sorry ive been off. The workouts in phase one seem to get me sweating more toward the third week... Im so nervous to start phase two videos eeek here we go... Lol my husband said he can see my triceps now wow...those crab walks and jumping jacks are tough lol but I mastered then the last week woot woot....gooo girls
Old 01-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 195/189/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbudafly8j7 View Post
@ Cindy sorry my comouter crashes only on this site too...so weird so I'm sorry ive been off. The workouts in phase one seem to get me sweating more toward the third week... Im so nervous to start phase two videos eeek here we go... Lol my husband said he can see my triceps now wow...those crab walks and jumping jacks are tough lol but I mastered then the last week woot woot....gooo girls

girl i have MISSED you!...you are making GREAT progress. I'm SO proud of you...wow, what a wonderful 'nsv' your hubby noticed don't be nervous, you'll do fine. I'm starting day 11 on Phase1 today. I had a screwup and ate something i wasn't suppose to eat ands gained back a pound...but i'm back on track now. Yea, those Phase 1 exercises do make you sweat!!! Keep us updated on Phase2 when you can. Sorry you're having trouble with your computer crashing.

Cindy
notfatforlong254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpunch2012 View Post
Hi Ladies,

Love the support here. I just got my materials today. Starting to read everything tonight will probably start on Saturday.

Cant wait to get started.

Donna

WHOO'RAYYYY for you Donna!!! I'm so happy for you, and will be thinking of you tomorrow

YOU CAN DO IT~~

Cindy
Old 01-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggerbean View Post
Good morning, Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day and being consistent on their eating plans. I still haven't received my materials yet, but I have met my water goal every day!!!

I had my weekly weigh-in this morning and I am now down to 290.0!!!

I still struggle with getting in the exercise, but I am working on it.

How is everyone else doing???

Have a blessed day!
Peggy
WOW Peggy, that is AWESOME!!!!!!...way to go girl...just think what we'll weigh in June, LOL!. I still have a problem deciding WHEN to do it...seems like i can only get it in near evening, and by that time i don't wanna do it and hafta force myself...by the time i eat breakfast an hour or two goes by, then it's time for lunch and i'm STILL full from breakfast...but i'll eat lunch anyway, then i'll try to do exercising about 45 minutes later, THENNNN 30 minutes later i have to drink that post exercise Pink drink...gosh this is too MUCH...so i decided to do the exercising near night'time....so, does anybody else have this problem? Would love to have some suggestions?

Cindy
Old 01-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #115  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali22 View Post
Sure, I'd like a support group. I started pink yesterday. Much tougher for me than Dukan was but I felt I needed more fruits and veggies after 8 months on Dukan and Atkins. I only have 25 lbs left to lose at this point. I like the idea of clean food and a structured exercise program. I normally don't lose easily with this many carbs but I'm willing to give it a try. My hair has been falling out which may be my hormones as well. I committed to sticking to it exactly for the entire month of January then I will see how I am feeling. I am hoping for more energy and a halt to my hair issue.
Welcome Cali! Great going on your weigh loss...only 25 more pounds to go...awesome I've never either of those diets. Glad you're doing PINK...i love the structure of it too, exercise and food. I think once you REALLY get into it, you'll gain more energy. Let us know how you're doing!

Cindy
Old 01-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #116  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Hi Ladies! Been stalking your thread...and doing some research on PINK...first of all - it's my FAVORITE color...so it's gotta be good, right??

Here's my thing - I've tried TONS of diets, WW, South Beach, Wonderslim, the one from my Doc like Wonderslim, etc....so...what's different between this and SB? jw....

I'm scheduled for a total hysterectomy in June and need to drop as many pounds as I can so hopefully I can have a quicker and easier recovery! (not to mention that I need to stop the yo-yoing!)

I think you ladies are GREAT motivation and would love to join your group once I decide to jump into the plan...I need to try to find that segment on Dr. Phill.

Hope yall have a great evening!!

Welcome Kristikins, and thanks!!

I love PINK METHOD becuase it is SO well written and structured. There's no confusion about what to eat or what exercise to do, and i like that. I'm not familiar with the other diets you mentioned, so i don't how to compare them to this one, sorry.
I hope you ultimately decide to try it! Good luck to you

Cindy

PS: try going to Dr. Phil.com
Old 01-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #117  

Default Welcome Rebecca and Zeplove

Hi and welcome to both of you! What did you both decide about the protein powder replacement? I don't have an answer for that, so sorry. Maybe you could try emailing Cynthia Pasquella, CCN...she wrote the book, then you'd hear what to do straight from the horses mouth! I think her email addy may be on Facebook/Pink Method

Cindy
Old 01-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 152.5/152.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Wink

Hello I'm Dawn and I have started the PINK method. I cheated after the first two days, but I'm back on that wagon today after finding this blog and reading everyones experiences. I am excited about this program (the first day I did lose one pound - and was very glad). I just got a little stressed with my kids and life the next couple of days and cheated. I'm still down .5 but I know I need additional support and I know this blog is already great motivation keep up the good work everyone
DawnCpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #119  

Thanks Cindy!! Yay Im at work and my comptuer here allows me to use this site (a lot of sites are blocked) so that is good. My friend brought me a huge veggie salad and it was good. (by the way I love mayo) What dressings do you girls use on your green? Hey..I bought some sugar free jam and it's really good. I put it on my rolled oats, and BAM super yummy. So whats up with the PINK shake girls? I know you LOVE IT! My bestfriend and me text eachother when we are going to drink them after our videos and we are like "Yum..about to have my shake/icecream" ha ha we call it our icecream....it really does taste like it to me, and ive been having one for like 33 days now. WOOT WOOT!! Anywhooo....I also want you guys to know I am a caffeine junky..I drink lots of coffee and rockstars (sugar free blue one)....so ya I AM a bad girl lol I got this salad chopper thing and wow it helps soo much. BY THE WAY....make sure you do some price matching at walmart for your veggies....I have been getting loads of veggies for like 2$ and I have been impressed with the produce quality. I would love to go organic but I am not full of money right now.....xoxo Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #120  

Hi I saw this on Dr PHil & actually Giuliana Rancic is also promoting this diet. Just curious about it, would love to lose some lbs.. but I wonder f Dr Phil is advocating for it since his son published it?? Do u think this diet is good or is it all what we already know?
ctsgroi is offline   Reply With Quote