General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 195/189/140

Height: 5'4

Where is everyone???? 'AJ' where are YOU since the idea was initially yours to start a support group?????...just wondering, lol!

Cindy
notfatforlong254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 194.8/169.6/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Cindy,

I have never actually bought those so am not sure. Does the carton not give you an equivalent measurement. I was surprised when I separated 4 eggs at how much there was for the whites.

Tazzy
Tazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #48  
P.I.N.K

My computer has issues with this site I will fix tomorrow.
mwallace29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Hi Cindy,

I have never actually bought those so am not sure. Does the carton not give you an equivalent measurement. I was surprised when I separated 4 eggs at how much there was for the whites.

Tazzy
Hi Tazzy....yes it says: For Recipe Purposes

3 Tbsp...1 Large Egg
1/3 Cup...2 Large Eggs
3/4 Cups...4 Large Eggs

I'm thinking maybe the 3/4 cups?

Cindy
Old 12-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #50  
P.I.N.K

I would go with the 3/4 cup. Yummy Veggie Omlet comes to mind!

My scale was only down -5 this morning...but I did expect a slow down.

I am off for the weekend to hang out with family and I have a new baby Morkie named Bella and is demanding a lot of attention but is so sweet.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited by mwallace29; 12-24-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwallace29 View Post
I would go with the 3/4 cup. Yummy Veggie Omlet comes to mind!

My scale was only down -5 this morning...but I did expect a slow down.

I am off for the weekend to hang out with family and I have a new baby Morkie named Bella and is demanding a lot of attention but is so sweet.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Awwwww Bella sounds sooooo CUTE!! I am SO happy for you I had a Maltese and Bichon named Martinni & Rossi. Got them when they were 8 weeks old. Rossi lived to be 14 years old, and Martinni live to be 10 because of diabetes I currently have 2 sweet Chihuahua's named Chynna & Precious...they are both full bred sisters, 11 years old...had them since they were 8 weeks old too. So you can see i LOVE dogs, lol!

I was hoping someone would get back to me with the answer...thanks so Mary. I was thinking of an Egg White Veggie omlet too!!

Listen, have a Merry Christmas too and enjoy being with family...we'll be silently 'supporting' each other while sitting there tomorrow watching everyone else eating ALLLLL that good stuff, LOL! Looks like we're the only 2consistent supporters of each other ttyl!

Cindy
Old 12-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 194.8/169.6/155

Height: 5'4"

Hello!

Good day for me, down the .8 I was up yesterday. Really enjoyed having my piece of sprouted grain bread with one egg as a piece of French Toast this morning. Added some cinnamon and yum! Good lunch of a big salad with shrimp and a sliced apple, my DH even commented on how fancy it looked. Made a great roast beef for dinner and had a small spoonful of mashed potatoes to try the gravy on. And I'm okay with that small cheat.

Have a great Christmas Day, I'm really focusing on making good decisions.

Tazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #53  
P.I.N.K

This site keeps crashing on my...no issues on any other one...bummer.

I lost 2 long posts. Anyway Merry Christmas late! I hope you had a great Holiday!
Old 12-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #54  

Quote:
Hello!

Good day for me, down the .8 I was up yesterday. Really enjoyed having my piece of sprouted grain bread with one egg as a piece of French Toast this morning. Added some cinnamon and yum! Good lunch of a big salad with shrimp and a sliced apple, my DH even commented on how fancy it looked. Made a great roast beef for dinner and had a small spoonful of mashed potatoes to try the gravy on. And I'm okay with that small cheat.

Hi Mary! Wow, you did REAL well around yesterday!!! Congrat's!
Your breakfast, lunch, and dinner looks DELISH! All i ate for both lunch and dinner was baked Turkey, (white meat) and string beans. However, the stuffing, candided yams, macaroniTomorrow is the last day on Reset for me...i'm so excited to move forward to the next phase. Where do you find sprouted grain bread? I saw gluten free in the organic freezer section at my local grocery store...can we use that as well?

Keep up the 'excellent' work my friend! ttyl!

Cindy

Cindy
Old 12-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #55  

Quote:
Hello!

LOL, i meant to say Tazzy!

Cindy
Old 12-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwallace29 View Post
This site keeps crashing on my...no issues on any other one...bummer.

I lost 2 long posts. Anyway Merry Christmas late! I hope you had a great Holiday!
Awww Mary....hope you can fix it real soon. Hope you had a great holiday too! ttyl!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 223/218/155

Height: 5'11"

Hi all, I just joined 3FC so I can ask y'all some questions about Pink...and y'all are very encouraging! I was on vacation last week, so I caught the rerun of The Dr Phil show which had the PINK Method on it. I'm not onto make rash decisions, so I've been sitting on the decision. Cindy, Mary you both seem to be doing very well and enjoying it! I'm wondering if the plan would be very good for someone who travels every week for work? I work out of town M-Th, so the hotel/airport options have caused me to put on weight. Ihave gained 60lbs in 4 yrs and I'm wanting to lose it since I have a 0 ending birthday coming up, new decade, new me, right?

I would love to hear what y'all think. I enjoy reading your post! Keep up the hard work!!
Change4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I see alot of talk on the diet, how are the workouts? are they cardio, toning? intervals/circuits?
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #59  

Default Phase One...1st day

Today was my first day on Phase One...i made it through It was challenging but doable. Sweat was certainly dripping off me after that 35 minutes Only thing is i started to late with everything this morning...to fit ALL the meals in plus your post exercise Pink drink, you should in my opinion start about 8:30am. I've lost 9 pounds since Dec.13th. So far so good!!

Cindy
Old 12-28-2011, 12:39 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change4good View Post
Hi all, I just joined 3FC so I can ask y'all some questions about Pink...and y'all are very encouraging! I was on vacation last week, so I caught the rerun of The Dr Phil show which had the PINK Method on it. I'm not onto make rash decisions, so I've been sitting on the decision. Cindy, Mary you both seem to be doing very well and enjoying it! I'm wondering if the plan would be very good for someone who travels every week for work? I work out of town M-Th, so the hotel/airport options have caused me to put on weight. Ihave gained 60lbs in 4 yrs and I'm wanting to lose it since I have a 0 ending birthday coming up, new decade, new me, right?

I would love to hear what y'all think. I enjoy reading your post! Keep up the hard work!!
Hi! So glad you joined To be honest, i really don't know. It's a very structured program and laid out VERY well...quite easy to follow in my opinion...but you really have to prepare in advance with regards to the meals you may want to eat. I don't know if traveling and following this plan would be that easy for you, but NEVER SAY NEVER...where there's a 'will' there's a way

Happy Birthday in advance

Cindy