General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 199.8 / 193.8 / 165

Height: 5'5

Default Quick Weight Loss Center Diet Journey

November 28, 2011

Today is day 1 of my weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 35 pounds and I know it is a goal that I WILL reach! I am Focused, Committed, Motivated and Determined- but MOST of all I am Excited for this journey and to see my body transform into the body that I know I am suppose to have. I have let myself go and there is NO excuse. A healthy diet and exercise will be a part of my life for the rest of my life.

I have decided to go on the Quick Weight Loss Center diet program. Today is day 1 of my 3 day prep phase. This entails eating unlimited amounts of protein and veggies, 1 orange, and 2 quickboost supplements. (**Note- I am a vegetarian so I will only be eating seafood as my protein.)

I am here to give support and I also welcome support.

Alexis
Alexis1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/147/135

Height: 5'4''

Welcome!! I love your confidence! All the protein and vegetables sounds similar to my diet. Not too hard, really! Best of luck!
LSUgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/272/185 end of week 1, 266

Height: 5'9

Alexis,
Hey there. I was debating starting the QWL as well tomorrow. I am going back and forth between that, medifast, or atkins. It seems to me atkins is way easier to follow, but i hear of all the amazing weight loss stories of medifast....
nowisthetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #4  

This kinda sounds like slim4life
sluggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #5  

December 1, 2011

I just completed the 3 day prep phase and lost a total of 6 pounds. I was very excited until the counselor told me that I should have lost more. When she reviewed my diary she noticed that I was eating a lot of tilapia, which is not allowed on the prep phase, mind you on the prep-phase sheet, it states "all" fish is allowed. Anyways, she wanted me to repeat the prep phase. So here goes another 3 days!

199.8/193.8/165
Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowisthetime View Post
Alexis,
Hey there. I was debating starting the QWL as well tomorrow. I am going back and forth between that, medifast, or atkins. It seems to me atkins is way easier to follow, but i hear of all the amazing weight loss stories of medifast....
I never tried any of the other diet programs. QWL claims that you will loose between 3-5 pounds per week. Hopefully that is accurate, if so, then I will reach my goal in no time! If you do decide to join QWL, we can be each other's support buddy.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

hmm thats what i lost during my prep 6 pounds is great!!! anyways this is week 5 for me and so far so good... good luck
proudmommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #8  

I'm 24 yrs old and my goal is to loose 5kgs in the next three months cause i want to look perfect on my wedding day.
The only problem is whenever I diet I feel very weak and I ve an exam in Jan which is very important and i cant study on an empty stomach...
Tell me what sholud i do so i even lose weight and feel energetic enough to study
Dr Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #9  

The product is the same as Wonderslim at Diet Direct (the cheapest place I have found) and New Lifestyle. All of the weight loss programs are made by the same manufacturer and then they put their own brand label on them. I have seen a lot more of these companies popping up. Even a few doctors offices here in my state have it, with their own labels of course.

Medifast has their own manufacturer.

Each program seems to have their own method of using the products.

Last edited by irishchik; 12-07-2011 at 02:39 PM.
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 245/245/150

Height: 5'10"

Hello!

I just had my consultation today and I start my 3 day prep Sunday. For those of you who are on the fence about joining QWLC because of the price, I want you to know that they are willing to work with you and give you payment options....or at least that's what they did at the Town Center location in Marietta, GA.

I am really looking forward to starting and losing all of the weight! I have about 90 pounds to lose and WILL lose it within 25 weeks.

I am also incorporating exercise 4 days a week....cardio and strength training. Please let me know of your progress and I will update mine as well!
kickboxer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 210/199/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxer24 View Post
Hello!

I just had my consultation today and I start my 3 day prep Sunday. For those of you who are on the fence about joining QWLC because of the price, I want you to know that they are willing to work with you and give you payment options....or at least that's what they did at the Town Center location in Marietta, GA.

I am really looking forward to starting and losing all of the weight! I have about 90 pounds to lose and WILL lose it within 25 weeks.

I am also incorporating exercise 4 days a week....cardio and strength training. Please let me know of your progress and I will update mine as well!

HI I was wanting to know if you could email be the food guide or meal plan I have enough supplements for about 6months but I have to clue how the diet is. I went to qwlc today and they wanted me to get the started kit even though I already had everything I needed I was just hoping got do the 30lbs for 30$ but they asked for 1555 even though I need no supplements. If you could please help me I would really appreciate it I need to know how the prep stage goes and stages 123 as well. I can show you a list of what i have.
raquelr82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #12  

Default 3 day start

Signed up yesterday and they forgot to put the paper that explains the 3 day starting phase. I think I remember all of it except the vitamins. I have no idea if I'm supposed to take them and how many times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1023 View Post
November 28, 2011

Today is day 1 of my weight loss journey. My goal is to lose 35 pounds and I know it is a goal that I WILL reach! I am Focused, Committed, Motivated and Determined- but MOST of all I am Excited for this journey and to see my body transform into the body that I know I am suppose to have. I have let myself go and there is NO excuse. A healthy diet and exercise will be a part of my life for the rest of my life.

I have decided to go on the Quick Weight Loss Center diet program. Today is day 1 of my 3 day prep phase. This entails eating unlimited amounts of protein and veggies, 1 orange, and 2 quickboost supplements. (**Note- I am a vegetarian so I will only be eating seafood as my protein.)

I am here to give support and I also welcome support.

Alexis
Crystalsusanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 01:49 PM   #13  

Default Forum

Lastly, I have no idea how to use a forum. So I will try to find your reply to my last question. If you have the time I would love if you could email instructions on how to see replies and how to even work a forum. I found you on google and really have no idea how to get back to the forum to check replies or answers.
Thanks
Crystalsusanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:12 AM   #14  

DRINK COFFEE OR TEA

Caffeine is a focal sensory system stimulant, so your day by day java shocks can rev your digestion 5 to 8%—around 98 to 174 calories per day. Some fermented tea can raise your digestion by 12%, as indicated by one Japanese review. Scientists trust the cancer prevention agent catechins in tea give the lift.
NaraAzimova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #15  

Very interesting indeed!
Molly Larkins is offline   Reply With Quote