General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #1  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

Default Whole30?

I didn't see a forum for this diet... has anyone tried it?

I am wondering if it would be okay for a nursing mom to try it? My son is almost 7 months old, so he nurses most of the time and also has dinner or breakfast "real" food every day.

I have a few friends who have done the Whole30 and they have absolutely loved it, but said it was extremely challenging.
PacSunMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #2  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

You will find more Whole 30 people in the low carb section. I did try it once, and well, it kind of stressed me out. I like the 80/20 principle better. I know it's better for you to go for the Whole 30, but I didn't like feeling guilty if I went off plan. I like a more relaxed way of eating. I do eat Primal most of the time, but I don't want to feel guilty if I eat something I shouldn't. Still, I think it is a really healthy way of eating.
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote