General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #91  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

166!!!!! the pms/ halloween candy bloat finally ran away! yay
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #92  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

BRILL

Happy Saturday Ladies! Hope everyone has a fun or relaxing weekend
Can't wait till Tomorrow, my day off
I've been craving salt the last few days like crazy Grr! TOM is due in 4-5 days so I guess that's why. Nothing tastes right. Nothing tastes good unless it's salty.

Any suggestions?
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #93  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy Weekend!!!

Jill, unfortunately that's not an issue that I deal with so unable to offer advice out of experience... but maybe the salt substitutes? Or Mrs. Dash? I use Mrs. Dash on stuff

Unbelievable! Did my weigh in, went UP on the scale and this is the week I have been back to big workouts. I am soooo not hitting my month/Christmas goal... but.. the way I look at it, it wasn't a full pound, my muscles are sore, and at least I KNOW I am doing things right... it will happen - just apparently my scale likes to mess with my head Bad sense of humor!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #94  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 248/ticker!/148?

Height: 5'11"

Jill- I get the same way with food before TOM (except it's salty, sweet, and everything in between ), so I normally go with it, and make a conscious effort to drink more water than usual to counteract it a bit. Makes me feel better, at least.

I broke into the 180's today: 189.5 this morning! I normally try to stay away from the scale everyday, but I was feeling light when I woke up this morning, so I decided to try.
pinksparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:09 PM   #95  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Pinksparkles - Excellent! Great job! Congrats on your new decade!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #96  
Back at it

S/C/G: 203/189/140

Height: 5'5"

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to lose 10 by New Year's. I will have to see how my strength will hold out through all of my holiday baking!
attagirl125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #97  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Sorry I haven't been checking in much here. It's just been busy and, well, nothing new on the weight loss front either. I have been shrinking this month, though. I've almost dropped my waist down to 31.5" (a big victory because it hasn't budged from 32" for a LONG time!!!) and I've lost an inch from my bust. I just wish my body would lose Pounds AND inches at the same time, for some reason it always is an either or type of thing.

Oh, and about my knee.. I had my MRI yesterday. I'll get the results on Tuesday and then go into my physical therapists after that. In the meantime I'm just swimming because our weight room is getting renovations done until the end of the month. ARG!
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #98  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

running- I have the same problem, since running especially I have been losing inches but the pounds are SOOO SLOW going!

As for me, I was at 201 yesterday. sheesh. thats ok, big loss last week so expected it a bit this week... I really want to break into the 190s!!!! I just am not sure that will happen being its thanksgiving week!!!!!
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #99  
Progress not perfection

RDW... You're so close... Maybe not this week but anytime now!

Soooo today I was at a Big Lots type of store called Wise Buys, all of their books are $1 right now & I found the 3 Fat Chicks book figured for a $1 might as well pick it up & add it to my collection for a rainy day.

My back has been killiiiiiinnnnnggg me. GRRRR.
Can't wait till TOM comes and GOES, lol. Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. I bought a few cute things from a consignment shop today too... Was shopping all alone& it made me think I wish I had more girlfriends! To bad we weren't all in the same area!!
Old 11-21-2011, 05:25 AM   #100  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

rdw- frustrating, isn't it? Ugh. I mean, I'm THRILLED to be losing inches but I'm also annoyed because I got a lecture about my weight at the doc'S office last week (even though I told the guy that I've already lost a ton of weight and am working on it). Then he felt the need to print off a BMI chart and explain it to me like I was in Kindergarten.

I'm sure you'll break into Onderland in no time, though! This always happens to me too before hitting a major milestone, I tend to stall out for what feels like forever.

jillnicole03- sorry about your back, have you tried seeing a chiropractor?

I also have to go shopping alone too. I work almost entirely with guys and the other mom friends I have would be tricky because managing two+ preschoolers while shopping would be nearly impossible!
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #101  
Progress not perfection

Running... No, I'd love to go but I don't have insurance & just to cheap to pay out of pocket :/
Old 11-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies!
I’ve been staying OP lately, but I’ve been super bloaty from PMS and my TOM won’t be here for over a week. I’ve been busy lately, but I just finished up a big project today, so I should have more free time now. Yay! And I got to 160 on the scale today, which I’m very excited about. The 150s are so close now I can’t believe it!

Jill: I’m sorry about your back I hope you feel better soon. I shop alone too since I recently graduated and moved back to my hometown, away from my friends, but it’s definitely more fun to shop with a bunch of girls. As for the salt, I generally just go with it and I keep those 100-cal chip packs around in case I get a big salt craving.

Running: Woah, I can’t believe a doctor would act like that. Especially since you’ve lost almost 70 lbs! Obviously you know something about weight loss and you’re working towards a healthy weight…

Rdw: You’re so close to the 190s now! I’m sure it’ll happen soon

Pinksparkles: Congrats on the 180s! New decades are always awesome!

ItsMyTurn: My scale likes to mess with my head too. But I always try to trust that if I’m staying on plan, eventually the weight will catch up with me

Brill: Congrats!
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #103  
Progress not perfection

Sparkle... Congrats on the weigh in!! Yay 150's are definitely close!!! :

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND & MONDAY!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 11-21-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #104  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Jill- I feel the same way! However, when I am shopping with friends I tend to get tired of it before they do so I prefer to shop alone so I only have to go where I want Only child here...lol But it definitely is fun once in a while!

Running- I bet you wanted to take that printout, roll it up and hit him in the head with it. Jerk. So frustrating! We all tell each other its about inches and not just the number but when you go to the dr that is all they look at! grrr...

Sparkle- You're so close!!!!!

I just got back from my run- I am actually going to make my 3x a week goal this week. I have been slacking! BUT, the TURKEY TROT is Thanksgiving day so I will definitely be resting tomorrow and prepping for the long run! I am also off the rest of the week as my grandparents are coming into town. Lots of prepping to be done tomorrow for Tofurkey day ;0) I am also making everyone dinner tonight I am thinking steamed asparagus, mushroom risotto, and a huge salad. mmmmm. Hitting up TJ's and Whole paycheck for some items so I will definitely be hitting up Whole foods salad bar for lunch!
I will try to check in tomorrow but in just in case I dont...

Happy Day!
You ladies are doing well and keeping me inspired! Thanks so much for keeping up this thread Jill~!!! And to everyone for keeping me motivated!!!

Last edited by rdw1; 11-22-2011 at 09:55 AM.
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy lots of yummy Thanksgiving food! It’s just a regular day here in Canada (our Thanksgiving is in October), so I’m keeping to my regular plan and heading off to exercise class tonight.

Rdw: Good luck in the Turkey Trot! And I hope you have a wonderful Tofurkey dinner with your family
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote