General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #16  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

I'm in! I'd like to be at least 150 by Christmas! That's 11 lbs...so that might be a challenge for me...but I'm sure as heck gonna try!
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #17  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Kayla - I totally think you can do it! Nothing better than challenging ourselves!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 177.7/150.8/132

I think, actually... I KNOW, anything is possible :P

Not sponsoring any sportswear here, but... IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
nevaeh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #19  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Just did Day 13 of Shred. I feel so great...sore but great. Who would have though that the plank combos would be the easiest for me? I was going to skip again today since I felt like crap--TOM graced me with his presence( Always the day before weigh in...WTH)--my hands and feet are so swollen with arthritis/carpal tunnel kicking in and not enough sleep (kids are sick AGAIN) for 3 days. But I did it anyway. My Nov goal is to finish Shred by Thanksgiving.

I ate good sans the one cookie (oatmeal/choc. Needed the chocolate!). I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a gain until TOM disappears, but I'm okay with that. I measured myself Tues and even though I only lost 5 lbs last month, I lost 5 inches too. That is a total of -38 inches since June 1st which outnumbers my lbs lost. Now, if I can only get into my goal pants for my bday...size 16 reg, low riders, that would be amazing
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #20  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

ItsMyTurn.. You've been doing sooooo good! So even if you're not hitting goal you must been real close!

Weigh INS are just about to start! Friday for me..
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #21  
~Star~

Jill - I have been close each time... always within a pound..what kills me is I set it for like 6 pounds... I kill it with losing the first two weeks, then stall the third, then can't lose during the 4th week... it's a crazy cycle, but at least setting these goals have allowed me to see the pattern - now - time to figure out how to bust through it
Old 11-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm going to continue my weigh ins on Friday. This morning, 172.2! Oh My! I had a week off of dieting and look what happens... This morning though, I'm starting my diet again (Extreme Fat Smash). Supposedly, I can lose 12 lbs in 3 weeks. If that happens, I'll have to revise my 10 lbs goal for Christmas I'm going to push myself hard and reach the 10 lbs this month! I bought a fat % calculator on Ebay. I would've liked to have had it when starting this but I'll probably only get it in the next couple of weeks. Oh well
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #23  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post
Jill - I have been close each time... always within a pound..what kills me is I set it for like 6 pounds... I kill it with losing the first two weeks, then stall the third, then can't lose during the 4th week... it's a crazy cycle, but at least setting these goals have allowed me to see the pattern - now - time to figure out how to bust through it
This is me too. I actually only lose weight about one week out of the month (between ovulating and TOM). I weigh daily so it's helped me to realize that and then I don't get frustrated during the rest of the month. Plus I always have a week to look forwards to!

I doubt I'll join everyone in the weekly weigh ins because it's kind of pointless for me to just repeat the same weight 3 weeks in a row. Instead I'll just update when I lose a pound.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #24  
Progress not perfection

ItsMyTurn ... My weight does that too & I totally think it's TOM! things women have to deal with.. Ridiculous

Sheramama... Work it girl!!!

MY WEIGH IN TODAY: 177.5
LAST WEEK: 179

Happy Friday Ladies!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #25  
~Star~

It's actually reassuring to know I am not alone. It is totally focussed around TOM, but still doesn't make it less annoying. As long as I have a net loss at the end of the month, I have learned to be happy with that
Old 11-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #26  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

AAAAAUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Start: 231
Week 1: 235 (+4)

Thanks to TOM I not only could barely button my jeans this morning that I wore just fine 3 days ago, but the scale gave me a 4lb gain. It BETTER be bloat. I have been eating so good

JillNicole: on your loss though honey. Send of that good mojo to PA!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #27  
~Star~

sheramama - I have no doubt it's just bloat You will return to normal in a week
Old 11-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #28  
Progress not perfection

Nibbles, Sparklebe, KaylaChristine... Welcome! *

Fuct * ...What is your goal for the month? *

*Kneed2lose... *How are you? How is your engagement going??

*PinkSparkles... How you doing!? Keeping stress down I hope

*Sheramama... You can do it! Sounds like youre doing great with the shred!! Go go go!! hope the kids feel better soon too! One thing that does help me with Tom bloating/ gain is to drink even more water! Seems weird but helps my numbers come down *

*SophieCornier... i liked the Extreme FatSmash when I tried it, I think I lost 10 lbs in 12 days or something like that but I also hadn't been previously dieting before starting.*

*RunningfromFat... Love your sign in name, to cute! So do you consistently lose one week each month or does it go up & down?*

*Nevaeh...* impossible is nothing.. I love it!*

*ItsMyTurn... Def agree, as long as I can see the loss at the end of the month I've learned to deal with Tom messing up my numbers lol... Really all we can do is deal with it lol

*So I haven't been doing that great personally! Lol but def not giving up *
the day after Halloween, I ate a whole pizza... It was a thin crust delight from Papa Murphys but still! It was a large & my boyfriend only had 2 pieces so that means I ate 1500 pizza calories, plus Starbucks skinny macciato for 200 cals that morning and smoothie for 300 cals that night. So 2000 calories when I usually stick to 1200.
Since then I've had it in my head to let that be ok and get back to normal then this weekend.... Friday night was my bf's friends birthday, she wanted someone to do shots with her of some girly drink so I felt bad & took 3 with her, they're yummy but full of sugar! Bad decision. Then I was gypsy & hungry And when our driver came he stopped at fast food! Grrr. So I got a fajita pita 320 cals & 3jalapeno poppers 250 cals.*

So my calories lately:*
Sat 10/29: *1500 cals (Halloween party so 300 cals was alcohol)*
Sun 10/30: *2000 cals (pizza day)
Mon 10/31: 1200 cals
Tues 11/1: * 1200 cals
Weds 11/2: 1200 cals
Thurs 11/3: 1000 cals (fell asleep early)
Fri *11/4: * 2500 cals (stupid sugar drinks & jack n box)
Sat 11/5: 1500 cals (went to chili's for dinner w/friends)
Old 11-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Sorry, late again lol. My goal is 10 lbs Still 205 this week
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #30  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

So no weight changes yet but I did lose an inch from both my hips and thighs. I sure wish it was coming off of my waist instead but I'll take what I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
*RunningfromFat... Love your sign in name, to cute! So do you consistently lose one week each month or does it go up & down?*
Thanks! Well, when I started lifting I stopped losing all together for about 6 weeks or so but I was losing a lot of inches. Then I switched to losing about 2lbs/month (always between ovulation and TOM). A couple of months ago I started seeing a nutritionist and following her recommendations I've started to be able to lose about 3-4lbs/month. If I'm sick, though, I tend to lose a bit more because I normally lose my appetite. Besides that brief plateau I've been losing fairly consistently for about a year and a half now even if it is slow.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote